Kerry: I can wage a more effective war on terror

Bombardier

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See what hanging around liberals does to ya - it turns rednecks intos peacenicks and arch-conservatives into Gore lovers  :)

My theory is that, this is what happens when Gore misplaces his lockbox.

Edited by NullsRevenge

Dude......I gotta confess......I like Gore a lot better than I used to.

/me thinks to himself, "Thank God that fool is not in office and I will like him just fine if he stays that way."

i am neither a liberal or a conservative....(opps Mr. Jip doesn't like that :) the ......)anyway for some reason I feel neither one of our top candidates seem to have any answers :) but then whats new here in the good old US of A :) Just my opinion of course......(sorry Mr. Jip)

i am neither a liberal or a conservative....(opps Mr. Jip doesn't like that :) the ......)anyway for some reason I feel neither one of our top candidates seem to have any answers :) but then whats new here in the good old US of A :) Just my opinion of course......(sorry Mr. Jip)

It's okay moonglow as long as you vote.

Vote for the Republican of your choice but vote. ;)

It's okay moonglow as long as you vote.

...but make sure its not Florida...votes dont count in that state :o

I will vote for sure, If I have instilled nothing else in my kids, it is you have a say in your world. Pay attention and vote for what you believe....( sorry Mr. Jip) :)

Agreed! :bigsmile:

:rotfl: :good job:

You cheated!!

All liberals lie and cheat!! :rofl:

Liberals are always misquoting the conservatives for political gain and their own self serving demagoguery!! :lol::lol:

All liberals lie and cheat!! 

Liberals are always misquoting the conservatives for political gain and their own self serving demagoguery!! :

Well, they are slick wlly's, I will hand you that. But there are notable exceptions - the US Supreme Court in Gore Vs. Florida, and the state with the same name..

:rolleyes: I am lost, as usual :rolleyes: but I will tell you this....( sorry Mr. Jip) I have been living in Texas for the past 20 years and I have a great deal of problems where President Bush is concerned........( sorry again Mr. Jip) I have to confess I was born and raised in California, so I have the unusual distinction of being my own person.....( sorry again Mr. Jip, you all know how he hates the ......)anyway I am who I am and sometimes that doesn't set well with people here in TX( Sorry to the natives)

Am I being TOO political, no disrespect intended ;)

Am I being TOO political

All is fair in love, politics and war - particularly against u know who's :duck hunt: :duck hunt: