Starting anew

Psilaxs

Hunter, you might try a large handgun. It worked for me. Once your friends know you are armed, they will cease to make unflattering comments about your age, appearance and so forth. If they have a memory lapse, I just remind them that my memory is good enough to operate most firearms and my eyesight is still good enough to line up the sights. I am slower on the reload so I only carry high capacity mags to reduce that handicap. It also helps to make "kill em all" comments regularly. That's my beauty tip for the day. ;)

Hmmm... I think a topic starting old school would be more like it. It is odd that so many Zp regs came here when it never realy coalesced at UTC, P2pforums, p2pchat, etc.

Perhaps we can soon stop welcoming all the refugees and start the war. Unfortunately, with the current influx, we now have a more equally represented split in the personal politics of the members... so no agreeing with each other as per norm (Oh... that is a good point Grab... why thank you sir... I also agree with you here).

ahh yes wingnut...but consider what my psychology teacher once said. "If two people agree on everthing, then one of them is unnecessary."

Sweet.

all...

look through the members list and find them :)

im here :)

now, doesnt that just give you a warm fuzzy feeling inside! LOL

yeah, im allowed to come here every once in a while!

joe said it was ok, as long as i dont post too much! :P

Hey Psilaxs, I have to thank you for posting the link to here at ZP, even though it was unintentional. I wish I had known of this place before now. Strange how things work out, I wouldn't have found BK without all that recent stuff at ZP.

Ditto!

Hey Psilaxs, I have to thank you for posting the link to here at ZP, even though it was unintentional. I wish I had known of this place before now. Strange how things work out, I wouldn't have found BK without all that recent stuff at ZP.

Anyways..a personal welcome to all the new members whom I've missed.

All this and no mention of LotD?? Geesh..thanks team(s).

I was spamming a little bit o' BK in my sigs as of late. FW shoulda noticed at TBH. Speaking of which, we've had a slight influx of new members from there.

Anywhoo, I wasn't necessarily a refugee from the ZP camp, but I understand the fracas that happened. I'm catching up on my week's worth of missed posts.

Anyways..a personal welcome to all the new members whom I've missed. Enjoy your stay at the best music news and forum site on the web.

:psychofun: