Wassup For the Weekend - 05/26/06 & 6/2/06

DudeAsInCool

the thread is not called "Wassup for the weekend but post only good stuff or don't post at all"

Exactly right.

It's for all of us to keep the members in the loop about how it's going. Good or bad.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oohh man I love this place. Everyone's so nice and supportive and genuinely sincere about it too. A BK get-together would be really great!

Curtis, just don't end up being a walking disease factory, k? Watch out.

the thread is not called "Wassup for the weekend but post only good stuff or don't post at all"

yep, method is right mate (i can`t believe i`m saying that!)....there`s hardly a fucking human emotion that i haven`t been through in my long, misbegotten life my friend....and i drive everyone mad telling them all about it down here mate....so we certainly have no problem in listening to what`s happening in your life hunter...distance is nothing....caring about a fellow human being in distress is everything......we can still listen and care....... :) :)

Thanks bud, and i didnt mean to screw up the thread.

We are all screw ups, that's why we are here :) Hunter, you have a lot of experiencing modding - you should go on Craigslist and offer your services as a consultant - you know more about websites than a lot of website owners. Life is a hustle, but that's what make things interesting...

Ok brace yourselves, as this not posted publicly anywhere else.

This is going to blow everyone away. This afternoon my dad told me that a very special old girlfriend, from 33 years ago had just dropped by, and asked about me. She was the first girl I was ever serious about, but her parents didnt approve, and broke us up. Well to make a long story short, I called her, and was invited for a visit. I have never seen this happen before, and no its being on the rebound. We just stood, and stared with big grins on our faces for a long time. No sex was involved, just 5 hours of talking, holding hands, and hugging. We were always soulmates, as she loves to give rather than receive also. It just felt so right, but we are going to take it slow. PS I told her I still have the engagement ring I had bought her after all these years. No other person has ever worn it.

Ok brace yourselves, as this not posted publicly anywhere else.

This is going to blow everyone away. This afternoon my dad told me that a very special old girlfriend, from 33 years ago had just dropped by, and asked about me. She was the first girl I was ever serious about, but her parents didnt approve, and broke us up. Well to make a long story short, I called her, and was invited for a visit. I have never seen this happen before, and no its being on the rebound. We just stood, and stared with big grins on our faces for a long time. No sex was involved, just 5 hours of talking, holding hands, and hugging. We were always soulmates, as she loves to give rather than receive also. It just felt so right, but we are going to take it slow. PS I told her I still have the engagement ring I had bought her after all these years. No other person has ever worn it.

:)

Congrats to you Dude on your new nephew! :wub:

Potato: thanks honey...have fun with your boyfriend. :blush:

Hunter...someone's looking out for you...so good to hear things turning around for you.

:blink: DID SOMEONE SAY BEATKING PARTY?!!! I'm in...where/when/what time? :happy:

Thanks, and Im trying not to get my hopes too high, but its like Karen and I were ment to be together. My x called me this morning wanting to talk, and as Im sick and tired of being made a fool of, and her leaving this last time has killed any feelings I had for her, I told her "its over, and there is no more coming back, Im getting on with my life".

I told her "its over, and there is no more coming back, Im getting on with my life".

adding "this is the Hunter baby" at the end would make you even cooler :thumbsup:

LOL, true but I figure shes pissed off enough right now, with no one to blame but herself. Some of her things were not even unpacked from the last time she left. The only feeling I have for her now is pity, as she needs help.

Thanks Joe, and its going to be a tough go for a while, until the x has all her things out of here, and has no excuse to come back. Karen and I are going to work on making a peacefull life together, as we both have been through too much turmoil.

Enough Hunter! You know how painful it is for Koop to listen to stories about men his age getting it up?

Show some pitty to the old man...err.. the elderly

Enough Hunter! You know how painful it is for Koop to listen to stories about men his age getting it up?

I can still get my size 11 shoe about 2 feet up your hairy arse, you Grecian wino.... :showass5: