Wassup For the Weekend - 05/26/06 & 6/2/06

DudeAsInCool

Now that would be fun. My weekend is being spent, trying to figure out how date again, now that the betterhalf dumped me.

Hang in there, Hunter - time cures all. In the meanwhile, take advantage of your freedom :thumbsup:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wont be easy, as she took all the cash, and after 17 years, Im about ready to give up.

We have a number of survivors here, who I am sure will lend you a hand. Hang tough - when the going gets tough, the tough get going :)

Im so bored, Im checking out the local online dating. sheesh thats plain scary.

Could be amusing, too :)

I sent a few messages just for the heck of it. Only to those looking for an intimate encounter though. The only qualification was for them to be still breathing. ROTFL

:lol:

Be careful out there - Mr. Boo says there are some strange stray cats out there

I'm up for either. Are you leaving from LA, LOTD? If so, can i take the happy couple to lunch or dinner?

I appreciate the offer but our flight leaves from LAX at 9:35 am. We'll be taking the Flyaway at about 6:30 or 7:00 and we'll prolly be getting up at 5:30 or 6:00. Yawn.

I appreciate the offer but our flight leaves from LAX at 9:35 am. We'll be taking the Flyaway at about 6:30 or 7:00 and we'll prolly be getting up at 5:30 or 6:00. Yawn.

I guess a raincheck it is - I'm jealous B)

Now that would be fun. My weekend is being spent, trying to figure out how date again, now that the betterhalf dumped me.

sorry to hear that mate..no amount of sympathy makes that sort of thing feel any better, i know....

i have met women that have sent me to sleep...before any sex even took place....a suggestion hunter....perhaps an extremely boring, ugly one (woman) in the sack for an hour mate..before you know it you`ll be unconscious and sleeping blissfully...and when you wake refreshed in the morning she will be gone and it will all have been just a bad dream... :)

Aww fuck.

Curtis I wish you the best fortune.

I'm too drunk to come up with anything better so I hope you are okay.

Two of our members (you know who they are) went through this a while ago. Another lost everything. Look at them now. Things will be ok like it did with them. I'm not going through my best times either but I'll manage. I'm always positive.

We are here -even though I'm on the other side of the planet- to help if needed.