Wassup For the Weekend - 05/26/06 & 6/2/06

DudeAsInCool

It's a holiday weekend here in the state...I don't have any invitations yet, but I be sniffing around for a barbq and a movie or two :)

Wassup with the rest of you?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to meet the EU leaders and talk about the Iran situation.

The chinese leader will be at my house on Sunday as well cause we have to discuss about some trade deals.

I have to meet the EU leaders and talk about the Iran situation.

The chinese leader will be at my house on Sunday as well cause we have to discuss about some trade deals.

You promised me you would get the gas situation under control with the Saudis--what happened?

You promised me you would get the gas situation under control with the Saudis--what happened?

I'm trying to make a deal with the Latins for better gas prices. Hugo and I are discussing about it although my fellow europeans don't like all this. The next few months will be tough for our diplomacy and the trick I used with the naked model running in front of us didn't go as expected. We'll have to figure out new ways...

I had one of the most important speeches that I will be making for a while. I Had to present to the Managing Director, 4 other directors and 2 senior managers.

Thanks to my university making me stand up and present at least twice a week for my last year at university, I completely aced it :) I'll be celebrating that over the weekend.

I'm also going to an Irish Football game, which should be cool.

I'm hoping to get some pictures for you all soon from when I went out the West coast last weekend to see the beautiful side of Ireland. Only a few weeks left here.

I'm going to do absolutely nothing if possible.

My oldest is planning a dreaded event for tomorrow nightish. The first "friend to come over to our house" event.

Friday and yesterday I had to work the Fort Bend ISD graduations.....that school district has WAY too many high schools in it!!! We had 4 on friday and 5 on saturday. I AM NOT WORKING ANYMORE GRADUATIONS......EVER!!!!

I have today and tomorrow off and I plan on doing nothing!!

Gealic Football is great. It is fast and very violent. They were stretchering players off while the game carried on around them.

The crowds are treated like humans too - they are all mixed together no matter what team they are supporting, yet I saw only one policeman and only a handful of stewards around the pitch perimeter. They were no fences - anyone could run onto the pitch if they felt like it, but no one did. Everyone travelled there as families - the atmosphere was great.

I supported Kildare, so dressed from head to toe in their colours. I had a stupid hat, flag, scarf, shirt, some white piece of string - the full works. I thought screw it, with not much time left, I dont care if i look like a tourist! Oddly I didn't stand out :lol: I wish that I had a camera.

I even took the time to shout abuse at the ref, despite having no idea on the rules of the game!

I loved it!

I even took the time to shout abuse at the ref, despite having no idea on the rules of the game!

did that once when I watched american football, you know that sport that they play for 1 sec and then setup the next play for the next 10 minutes. It was really strange for me. I wanted action all the time + each team had 100 players and 200 coachs with earphones and they were all dressed like astronauts

despite all that, the ref was still a dumbass :lol:

did that once when I watched american football, you know that sport that they play for 1 sec and then setup the next play for the next 10 minutes. It was really strange for me. I wanted action all the time + each team had 100 players and 200 coachs with earphones and they were all dressed like astronauts

despite all that, the ref was still a dumbass :lol:

That's an interesting take on it. :lol:

I went on a cleaning tear this weekend and finally cleaned the mounds of paper off my desk. I did not have a digital camera at my disposal, but here is a side view of my desk taken by my Mac which is now clean :) Even Mr. Boo approves...

post-9-1148975707_thumb.jpg

post-9-1148980203_thumb.jpg

post-9-1148980237_thumb.jpg

post-9-1148980484_thumb.jpg

I forgot to add that the dude became a great uncle over the weekend to Maximillian... And since, I'm on the subject, one of the buddies I grew up with also had good news recently - here's a pic of his offspring named Gianna - congrats again, Mike.

post-9-1148985374_thumb.jpg

Gianna is the most common female name here along with John (Giannis) which is the most common male name

Giannis=John

Gianna=Joan or something like that

When I was a kid all of the other cast members thought Snuffleupagus was in Big Bird's imagination.

post-3-1149034186_thumb.jpg