Wassup For the Weekend - 05/26/06 & 6/2/06

DudeAsInCool

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice Dude...Gianna's a popular name...my friend's baby girl Gianna was christened over the weekend.

Love the pics of Mr. Boo. :wub:

I've been so busy lately. My youngest had his Communion, my middle had his Confirmation and my daugher had her prom. She graduates high school this weekend. Here's some pics.

post-452-1149080487_thumb.jpg

I forgot to add that the dude became a great uncle over the weekend to Maximillian...

Here is Max and his poppa Michael!

post-9-1149222833_thumb.jpg

post-9-1149222929_thumb.jpg

Happy Friday, everyone. I thought I'd start the weekend off with a little humor - please take a look at Mr. Boo's post "I'll scratch his eyes out" :lol:

Having a pre-Hawaiian marriage get together on Sunday. Working Monday then off to Hawaii for a week.

Are you getting married in Hawaii? This Hawaii thing sounds exciting!

Have fun in Hawaii LOTD :)

Warflower, you have a beautiful family, I hope all went well!

Dude, you have an adorable great nephew! Congrats to your friend as well! :)

This weekend will consist of some heavy studying. This Series 6 stuff is a thousand times more intense than anything I've ever done before.

Howeverrrr, my boyfriend is back from Iraq right now and will only be here until I have to take the big-ass test. Timing is everything huh? I'm trying to balance seeing him and studying and unpacking from the giant move last weekend, but it's not going so well. I'm glad he's back though, wouldn't trade it for anything. ^_^

Are you getting married in Hawaii? This Hawaii thing sounds exciting!

shall we pop over there and ruin it all for our mate dude?.....

weren`t there some travel plans being discussed on bk at one stage last year ....any outcomes..?... :) :)

shall we pop over there and ruin it all for our mate dude?.....

weren`t there some travel plans being discussed on bk at one stage last year ....any outcomes..?... :) :)

good idea, kiwi - can we use your plane? maybe potato might want to surprise her beaux and take him along for the ride? - we can pick people up along the way or perhaps rendezvous on the west coast for drinks before the big takeoff - then we can plan and scheme as to how to take over LOTD's party plans :)

Hawaii! Woot! Retired people!

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Hey Kiwi, scratch Method77 off the list unless he plans on bartending for the people he can't keep up with :lol:

good idea, kiwi - can we use your plane? maybe potato might want to surprise her beaux and take him along for the ride? - we can pick people up along the way or perhaps rendezvous on the west coast for drinks before the big takeoff - then we can plan and scheme as to how to take over LOTD's party plans :)

I would actually beyond enjoy it if all or some of you showed up. I'm being quite sincere.

I would actually beyond enjoy it if all or some of you showed up. I'm being quite sincere.

and we certainly appreciate that fact mate.....seriously i have some downtime coming up and i am considering my options...a beatking get-together somewhere sometime do ya all think??..... :)

Hey Kiwi, scratch Method77 off the list unless he plans on bartending for the people he can't keep up with :lol:

he won`t have any problems with me because i don`t drink...he may however, find the pace in other recreational activities more than he can stand..... :)

I'm up for either. Are you leaving from LA, LOTD? If so, can i take the happy couple to lunch or dinner?