Wassup For New Year's Weekend • 12/30/05-1/1/06

DudeAsInCool

Here's what's happening in LA:

Giant Village - six city blocks downtown, with six stages featuring, among others, Black Eyed Peas, Death Cab for Cutie, The Flaming Lips, John Digweed, Miguel Migs, Christopher Lawrence and The Crystal Method. And why worry about driving: the Sheraton, the Westin Bonaventure and the Hilton Checkers all have rooms available for partygoers.

· DJs Paul Van Dyk and Mark Farina spinning at the LA Sports Arena.

· Marc Almond, Adult., DJ Carlos D. of Interpol and Clearstatic perform at theNew Year’s Eve Experience at the El Rey.

What's happening in your area? What do you plan to do?

I'll be at the bar but when I close at about 6 in the morning, I'll probably go to some club

I wish I was in Athens. Lot's of happenings and DJs there. Superpitcher is playing at the Athens Imperial Hotel

I'll be at the bar but when I close at about 6 in the morning, I'll probably go to some club

A whole different world over there. :yup:

only some private fireworks here :D :P :o

and much OLIEBOLLEN look at the picture.. :horny: :horny: :kissy face: :kissy face:

and much kisses :good job: :reallymad: :reallymad: :reallymad:

and to alll Happy New Year from Dutch-Online

www.dutch-online.nl/ :read this: :read this: :read this:

:jammin: :strumma:

Edited by DUTCH-ONLINE

There's so much to do here but just do not feel like going out this year...

I'll have my closest friends come for dinner...I have a pork loin marinating, sauerkraut with mushrooms, roasted potatoes, applesauce and string bean casserole.

Some wine and champagne, dancing, singing and that's all she wrote. :drunk:

HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR...BE SAFE EVERYONE! :)

I'll have my closest friends come for dinner...I have a pork loin marinating, sauerkraut with mushrooms, roasted potatoes, applesauce and string bean casserole.

What time is dinner? Should I bring some dessert? :lol:

It's raining cats and dogs here in LA. Looks like that Arena party might be better thing to do than the block party. I pity the poor Rose Bowl Parade people...

Well.....NOTHING for me, my husband still has some mystery illness and is ill. We got ready...got the babysitter here and left...went 15 miles and he hadn't said a word so I turned around and he got mad...but I don't wanna go out with him when he's sick. So he's mad because I'm mad and I'm mad because I'm sitting here on my ass....instead of getting drunk and having fun, so we aren't speaking..........Woooooooooo, go figure :rolleyes:

I didn't get to go somewhere cause I was to damn tired to do so. 5:29 here and I'm heading to bed.

Check your email box :)