Wassup for the Weekend - 7/29/05

DudeAsInCool

Worst week of my life :(

Started a new job Monday, which is crap. The level of work is more suitable for a work experience kid. Then on Tues I got a letter in the post saying Im being prosecuted for driving 54 mph - ON A FULL DUAL CARRIDGEWAY!!! The road is perfectly safe to do 54 on - there is no reason for a speed limit below 60, except to subsidise the pigs christmas party. Not only that but IF I DROVE AT THE SPEED LIMIT IT WOULD TAKE ME ALL FUCKING WEEK BECAUSE THE FUCKING TRAFFIC LIGHTS ARE FUCKING SHIT YOU FUCKERS!!! Have they not heard of roundabouts??? Knowing the dumbarse city planners, they would just add traffic lights to them anyway.

:reallymad: :reallymad: :reallymad:

Then I got a letter to say my pay had been reviewed and I'm set to get a rise - but only if I had stayed in my old job. To top if off, a lorry cut the corner and I was forced into the curb damaging a hubcap and perhaps the wheel. :(

post-59-1122657735.jpg

Most of the time I forget you are in England but that was a lot of very British wording. :bigsmile:

Sory about your week though.

I know how it feels dude. I have paid 1000000000000000 euros during my car and motorbike years but most of the amount was the same situation as you

the rest was alcohol...

MI...sorry about your week dude! I got a speeding ticket last week and the officer marked it down as a construction zone!! What?!! I wasn't even near a construction zone!! :reallymad: He needs to pull his head out of his ass and take a look around, or learn what a construction zone is!!

Anyway....tonight I am working Carole King at the Woodlands Pavilion and I start pet sitting today. Saturday I work a Comets game, Sunday I am off.

MI: that took some deciphering... i'm sorry about your week. i hope your weekend is better, and i hope you didn't fuck up your wheel bearing because that's expensive to fix. i know because i've fucked up my wheel bearing by hitting a curb.

This weekend I'm going to hang out with a friend and an ex. My ex is going to Iraq in a few weeks.

Otherwise, what else do I do on weekends? I work. A lot.

Worst week of my life :(

Started a new job Monday, which is crap. The level of work is more suitable for a work experience kid. Then on Tues I got a letter in the post saying Im being prosecuted for driving 54 mph - ON A FULL DUAL CARRIDGEWAY!!! The road is perfectly safe to do 54 on - there is no reason for a speed limit below 60, except to subsidise the pigs christmas party. Not only that but IF I DROVE AT THE SPEED LIMIT IT WOULD TAKE ME ALL FUCKING WEEK BECAUSE THE FUCKING TRAFFIC LIGHTS ARE FUCKING SHIT YOU FUCKERS!!! Have they not heard of roundabouts??? Knowing the dumbarse city planners, they would just add traffic lights to them anyway.

:reallymad: :reallymad: :reallymad:

Then I got a letter to say my pay had been reviewed and I'm set to get a rise - but only if I had stayed in my old job. To top if off, a lorry cut the corner and I was forced into the curb damaging a hubcap and perhaps the wheel. :(

OUCH!!!...my sympathies to you on your rough week....... :)

post-59-1122698634.jpg

we're doing a lot of....NOTHING. :) pet man came home last night in time to watch the simpsons w/me (before 6pm) and then we smoked our brains out (actually just two hits apiece, it's goood), ate out, got drunk &c. we have nothing to do until monday, yay.

MI i hope every week to come is waaaay better, damn, i think you scraped the bottom of the bad luck barrel w/this one.

*** !!!!! *** :lol:

tough luck MI.... at least next week can't get much worse....

if it stops raining .... I'll cut the grass.... if it keeps raining... I wont...

Spent 5 hours last night in the emergency room with my 13 year old son who fell on a snapple bottle ... cut his forearm (20 stitches) and his thumb very badly (25 stitches) :wacko: ... got home at 5am... I tell you ... besides losing about 3 years of my life... you offically become a parent when you visit the emergency room. :blink:

Spent 5 hours last night in the emergency room with my 13 year old son who fell on a snapple bottle ... cut his forearm (20 stitches) and his thumb very badly (25 stitches) :wacko: ... got home at 5am... I tell you ... besides losing about 3 years of my life... you offically become a parent when you visit the emergency room. :blink:

i hope he's ok...i can imagine the waiting prolly was the worst part. :(

warflower: glad your son is alright.

i remember (kind of) when i went to the ER.... i think my dad was worried but he sort of thought the whole deal was funny....... maybe that says something about me. hm.