wassup for the weekend? 15.july edition

slum_goddess

Steve's coming down from Liverpool to visit and stay over and i expect we'll be publicly intoxicated somewhere along the line...and i get to spend a half hour in front of the damn mirror spiking up my hair, fun! :nope: (but worth it AFAIC)

anyway, it's that time again. post your crimes right here (IF YOU DARE!) :P

note to Dude: you're slacking off, you useless hippie stoner slacker :lol:

wet and windy as usual....eldest daughter Sam and her fiance David coming down from the city (they both work up there) to visit dear old mum and dad in the country...we`re looking forward to it..we`ve missed her.....even though the city is only just over an hour away...... :) :)

post-59-1121412176.jpg

note to Dude: you're slacking off, you useless hippie stoner slacker :lol:

Hey! The weekend hasnt even started and you have already labeled me a wuss! :evil:

ooh, everybody's doing something interesting, hey ASUMusicMAN, long time no see &c :)

method, forget about the damn outside for once in your miserable life :lol:

Hey!  The weekend hasnt even started and you have already labeled me a wuss!  :evil:

it might say wotever pm on your clock but it was 5 am over here and MY weekend totally started, lol, no way did i call you wuss, i very clearly said 'useless hippie stoner' or whatever

For the first time in a while I got a day off! Exciting, even though it was Thursday... still had a blast last night (btw, if I posted anything stupid here, I was pretty wasted... so that's why....)

Today: brazilian wax, work

Saturday: work, then I dunno what...

Sunday: work... back to school... drinky drink with a few friends I haven't seen in a while :)

Lets see, right now sitting back having a few brewskeies, trying to relax after using the gas trimmer at dads for about 5 hours in 94% humidity. Tomorrow, mowing dads lawn, taking him shopping, and then up to the home so he can visit with mom. After that if I have any energy left, I have another dozen tomato plants that have to get in the ground, some pepper plants, and another dozen giant sunflowers that have to find a home. Ahh sunday, I get to mow and trim my lawn, prune some trees, and barbeque some steaks. If theres any time, or energy left, Im going to do some bodywork on the street rod. Just got the old truck back on the road after passing inspection, including the emissions. Just some bodywork to do, and get the stereo wired up.

Action???? I wouldnt mind getting a little action, but i probably wouldnt have enough strength left. LOL

Now Joe on the other hand, slight pun, will probably soon have to start shaving his palms if he keeps using that smilie. :rolleyes:

Perhaps spend some me time thinking about Potato's brazilian wax.
Perhaps spend some me time thinking about Potato's brazilian wax.

:jipper:

look what you started, Potato :lol:

Potato, you're so asking for it*, especially from this crew. (great work, sweet grrl) :)

*:jipper::lol:

:lol:

Caught Lucinda Williams at the Beacon with special guest ELVIS COSTELLO...I was out of my MIIIIND!!! :hyper: :hyper:

It was an excellent concert...LOVE THAT WOMAN! Her new stuff really rocks too. :D

I WAS going to Long Island for an outdoor concert for Hot Tuna/Railroad Earth but that fell through :( O well...

Today...just going to do some work around the house...it's like 95% humidity...gonna take it sllooooww.

Enjoy peeps. :wub:

Hey I just wanted to give out a shout out to everyone at BK. It's been quite awhile since I visited. I hope everything is going well for everyone here. I've pretty much been working and hanging out with friends and the family in between. Tonight I am meeting with a good friend from college and her new bf for mexican and then a movie so I hope all goes well. Have fun this weekend and stay safe. :)