Ask The Rock anything thread

The Rock!

Hey, this rock person is screwing up. We needs answers...

The Rock apologies, the Rock should of warned you jabroni’s to keep this discreet – turn the monitor off once and awhile just in case your mothers walk into her room and force you to sleep in your friends house so she can use the PC to cyber and invite the Rock over.

If you smell what the Rock is cookin!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i`d be grateful for the silence dude.....

:lol:

i only believe in Rock Freebase, guitarist for the Alabama 3. :)

i`ve got rocks in my head...... :)

i wish i had rocks in my pipe. :)

Did The Rock even pay attention in school?

The Rock needs to freshen up on his grammar............

It should be "a man and a half"

It should be "once in a while"

Will The Rock study tonight?

You confuse typo's with grammar errors, or you're just using grammar errors to have one on the Rock. Just know, God TheRock

is this the only topic you're gonna post in here?

is this the only topic you're gonna post in here?

*Raises people's eye brow*

The Rock knows that he is important, and the great one knows that you wish highly for the rock's presence. Everyone does... AND THE ROCK MEANS EVERYONE! the Rock -The people's champ, the scorpion king, the chosen one- is present today in this very thread; you no longer need to dream and play stupid by talking in front of the mirror imagining that you are talking to the Great one - you now have the privilege to chat with the great one, with the Rock, in this thread and in this very site. You can now worship the Rock through asking questions; The Rock is the closest to Deity Dom, he is forgiving yet he'll layeth the smacketh down. The Rock is patient to be with you people even though you are jabroni's. The Rock will now hang with you guys, however if you tend to piss the great one off - he will take that rope of his great neck, shine it up real nice, turn that sob side ways, and stick it straight up your candy ass and leave you hanging!

The Rock treats you like his child (You could literately be the Rock's child, he has been with many women and the chances of your mother knowing the Rock is high), for that he has given you all the best moment...

*In hales*... the best moment of your entire lives (just like your mothers, sisters, girlfriends, etc).

The Rock has 2 kinds of fans.

Women who want to be nailed by the Rock

and Men who want to be nailed by the Rock...

Tell the great one wants to know what kind of fans you are.

IF you smell what the Rock is cookin!

Only if we are reaaaaly lucky.

:lol:

Why do jeans always have a little pocket inside one of the big pockets?

that's for the zippo you don't have (but i do) and for loose change (actually, it's excellent for the drugs)

The Rock knows that he is important, and the great one knows that you wish highly for the rock's presence. Everyone does...

[and the rest of this entire post]

WHERE TO BEGIN? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Rock knows that he is important, and the great one knows that you wish highly for the rock's presence. Everyone does... AND BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA

IF you smell what the Rock is cookin!

So, yeah. Got any gum?

BLAH BLAH BLAH...The Rock has 2 kinds of fans.

Women who want to be nailed by the Rock

oh wow, dude....i guess i'm not a fan then. poor me. :lol:

Rock came in with quite a self-hyping fanfare, and it reminded me of a number of people I've known in the past. I did a little searching into Rock's background and I've succeeded in finding out his true identity. His real name is Quartz and he is from the United States. Due to a lack of any actual personality he's assumed the "Rock" personna, which he uses in a number of places. He's the most polished member of his Quartz family, but, unfortunately, as you see from the exclusive FBI photo obtained from a highly-placed source, he's a real dildo and you can see right through him.

post-59-1115662851.jpg