• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are those twinkies?

mmmmmm twinkies...drooolllllllllllllllllllllll

(i miss them)

What are........

ahhhh!

You saying that americans know how to make chocolate? Yeah right.

Hersheys :sick:

nah MI, twinkies are these little cylindrical junk foods made of yellow cake w/this sweet white shit (not whipped cream) inside. gluglgllglgldroooooolll.

(i agree w/you about the hershey's...then again, i wish the UK had twizzlers as well--they're red liquorice twisty sticks, like)

What are........

ahhhh!

You saying that americans know how to make chocolate? Yeah right.

Hersheys :sick:

nah MI, twinkies are these little cylindrical junk foods made of yellow cake w/this sweet white shit (not whipped cream) inside. gluglgllglgldroooooolll.

(i agree w/you about the hershey's...then again, i wish the UK had twizzlers as well--they're red liquorice twisty sticks, like)

yummy!!! i have a very sweet tooth.....

post-59-1109238599.jpg

yummy!!! i have a very sweet tooth.....

tell me about it. (this is true for me w/ or w/o weed)

I think I have some left over from when I got married.......23 yrs ago.  I'll mail you some. :lol:

Twinkies! if you have any left!! And I just looked at that picture again....is that Suzy Qs underneath the cupcakes? I love Suzy Qs :wub: .....I used to eat those all the time when I was younger..

mmmmm suzy Qs, i forgot about them. oh, and hostess chocolate cupcakes. (but especially ice cream).

• 2 weeks later...

You have some Glocks, Kiwi? :) The model 26 is a good conceal carry weapon. It is classified as a sub-compact 9mm. It's very small size makes it a good choice to carry. At a gun range it's very small size makes it unpopular for target shooting. They also make that same gun in a .40 cal (model 27). It is identical externally but packs more punch.

I don't have any sub-compact Glocks. I have a model 23 which is a compact .40 cal. You don't see many compacts at the range but you will see a few. Mostly by people that only have one Glock and don't shoot that much. It's small size makes it a good carry weapon but it is a handicap at the range. And I have 3 full size. 2 model 17's for the range and a model 21 which is the full size .45 that I carry.......everywhere. :bigsmile:

You can get a fair idea of the size difference from this pic.

Glock: Don't leave home without it!

Dude, I may order a pair of those shotgun shell can holders. They will look good next to the Confederate Battle Flag mouse pad that I saw online last night. :lol:

post-59-1110855846.jpg

not much of a firearms man myself red......although i am qualified to attend rifle and handgun range practices as an instructors assistant and medical orderly...a hangover from the 7 years i spent in the territorial army (part-time, sort of like your national guard)......i am interested in the history and development of rifles and handguns though...the nz army uses the Steyr Advanced Combat Rifle, the Steyr Assault Rifle and they and the nz police use glock handguns.... the issue handgun of the New Zealand army and NewZealand police has been the 9×19mm Glock 17 since the early 1990s...... :bigsmile:

post-59-1110873749.jpg

Edited by kiwibank

Redneck has always identified with sheep & now I think I know why. I no longer think he's the wolf in sheep's clothing - no, i think its the other way around :lol: Redneck is a man on the take all right :rotfl:

http://www.take-it-like-a-man.com/

:lol:

Dude, that pic looks like Bill and Hillary! :)

Kiwi, a lot of police depts around here use model 17. Some depts let the cops carry whatever they want to so you see some 22's (.40 cal) and others. At the range the most common by far is the Glock and of those the most common is the 17. The ammo is cheaper mainly. .45 ammo is about 50% more than 9mm I think. I haven't bought any lately and I have cases of both so I don't remember exactly.