off to NYC

slum_goddess

i'll be leaving early tomorrow morning and won't have 'net access for about a week or so. i expect to see this place in immaculate condition when i return. so behave! :lol:

I hope you recieve only the kindest and gentlest of body cavity searches. ;)

:rofl:

Have fun, SG, and take care of those Toes!! :read this:

I hope you recieve only the kindest and gentlest of body cavity searches. ;)

:lol::lol::lol: i couldn't keep away for long. in truth, since my regular email went down w/my site, after i posted this, i went in to change my addy to yahoo and then got kicked the fuck off the board when i couldn't answer questions on the second screen e.g., 'what's your verification number?' (or something like that).

if kerry was president, i'd be wearing my 'designated terrorist' t-shirt for the trip over but since he's not, i'm only having (more) red stripes done to my hair today. just for the occasion. :lol:

edit: ps, pet man just looked over my shoulder and made a comment about 'looking for trouble' and i'm all 'who, me?' :P

Good luck SG and be careful. NY is one of those backward ass states where mostly the criminals have guns but law abiding people aren't allowed to have one. It does have internet access though but try not to get mugged using it. Be sure to watch Fox news while in town to try get a unbiased view of the news instead of those extremely liberal propaganda stations. May the Force be with you. :)

:hyper:

I'm going to meet the goddess! :lol:

Don't worry guys! I have bail money! ;)

:lol: NYC wont know what's hit it with you two on the loose.

• 2 weeks later...

:lol: thank you guys, i totally forgot about this. i'm really sorry that Warflower and i dint get to hook up...shit happened. :(

one thing: for the very first time, the cops were amazingly unfriendly to me when i asked directions (had two other people from dif sites online who'd come to meet me in meatspace and they wanted to see some shitass touristy things that i had no idea where they'd be. so i asked like i always do...never again).

i managed to um...liberate some amerikan thwoop which is now happily in a box in the livingroom as well as inside. :lol: and YES, i'm proud to say i got into 'trouble.' :lol: (and one of the two girlfriends i was close w/there is no longer a friend...she voted for bush and i walked out of her house w/i ten minutes of her telling me. fuck her.)

anyway, thank you, it's GREAT to be back here. :)

:lol: thank you guys, i totally forgot about this. i'm really sorry that Warflower and i dint get to hook up...shit happened. :(

one thing: for the very first time, the cops were amazingly unfriendly to me when i asked directions (had two other people from dif sites online who'd come to meet me in meatspace and they wanted to see some shitass touristy things that i had no idea where they'd be. so i asked like i always do...never again).

i managed to um...liberate some amerikan thwoop which is now happily in a box in the livingroom as well as inside. :lol: and YES, i'm proud to say i got into 'trouble.' :lol: (and one of the two girlfriends i was close w/there is no longer a friend...she voted for bush and i walked out of her house w/i ten minutes of her telling me. fuck her.)

anyway, thank you, it's GREAT to be back here. :)

It's alright...no worry SG...I'll have to get my ass over there is all...O GOODY...I GOT AN EXCUSE ... and more importantly a place to stay! :lol::lol::lol: ;)

Anyway...I know...shit happened on both sides... :nope:

Generally I don't care much for New Yorkers but there is one I would like to meet.  She problably recently moved there because the natives aren't as bright. :lol:

see AFAIC, that's the thing, the big dif between you and others who voted republican, that i know. you have a great sense of humor. if only the others did, i wouldn't care who the hell they voted for. but they don't (so fuck 'em).

Warflower: you're ALWAYS invited over here.

thank you guys, i feel so special. :)

see AFAIC, that's the thing, the big dif between you and others who voted republican, that i know. you have a great sense of humor.

Ahh, but that is where you are wrong. You have to have a sense of humor to vote republican, therefore, all republicans have a sense of humor. It's about the only sense we have left. :bigsmile:

Welcome back to BK. I am sure you are glad to be back home as well. Traveling is fun but returning home is nice too.

Actually, I wouldn't know because I never travel so I never return home. :lol:

Ahh, but that is where you are wrong.  You have to have a sense of humor to vote republican, therefore, all republicans have a sense of humor.  It's about the only sense we have left. :bigsmile:

AFAIC, voting republican in this last election was tacitly approving torture. Punkt, ende. and nyah. :P