Jennifer and Jade

Amber

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had a similar incident on my job. Everyone donated money. It was a scam. Employee was fired. It is a shame that anyone would go to such extremes and pull a stunt like that. It is especially bad for you considering all the time and effort you invested. And according to your post it is not a done deal so you will find out I guess. Maybe it's not a scam. You certainly don't owe me an explanation and I am sorry I brought it up. It would be nice if the little girl is healthy. None of this is her fault for sure. Good luck and best wishes.

Oh no hun, you all deserve to know just the same as I do....I just wish she'd cough up the proof. I would if were me. I've never had so much as a traffic ticket so deain with the police is very scary... lol

and thanks the hunter, that means the world to me :)

You know we all bow before you Amber. You're above suspicion here. Well, I suppose I'd favor the mother to be scamming. As you said, if it would mean the little girl wasn't sick.

You want to know who to keep an eye on? That Hunter guy. He's everywhere. ;)

do not let it get you down..you know in your heart of hearts that you did the right thing..it now remains to be seen who did the wrong thing..time will tell and you will be vindicated........ ;) :bigsmile:

Well, this is how I see it all and what I told Jennifer. I would respect her as a person more if she would just let the truth be known. If it were me and my friends and family were being seen by the police about something like this...I would give them Medical records and it would all be done right then and there. She on the other hand keeps saying her lawyer has told her not to do that...screw that! I didn't evn get a lawyer, I went in on my own free will to speak with them....there's more to that and I will tell you when I can. As for yet, the police haven't spoken with her, they are trying to figure out if any of us other girls had anything to do with it, which we didn't. One really bad thing about all of this is...I cannot ever do this for anyone ever again. Even though I am not guilty of anything, I live in such a small community that a shit storm would arise if I ever did. The good thing about it all is....those who doubt me WILL be proven WRONG.

(I do have proof, and I will show you all when I'm able to)

Can't be easy for you Amber - getting it from all directions. Not knowing if to worry about the kid, being a suspect to the police and potentially being a victim yourself :(

If I could send you help digitally down the phoneline, I would. Since I can't, just know that you have my support and I wish you the best of luck getting to the bottom of it :)

You guys are the bestest! Thanks a ton, you've at least raised my spirits :)

dont you worry - it will all come out and you will be clean. hopefully, the other woman will be exonerated, too pretty strange stuff all around when all you are trying to do is be giving

hopefully, the other woman will be exonerated, too

Actually, in the long run Jen may be better off if she is guilty if that means she isn't terminally ill and the little girl is healthy. She will have some legal problems but nothing as drastic as being dead in a short period of time.

I have got to say that everyone's solid support for Amber is exactly what I expected from this group and I am glad that I was correct. :good job:

• 3 weeks later...

Two people from the town of **** are in the **** County Jail today after allegedly defrauding area residents by saying a woman and her young daughter were dying and needed money for their medical expenses.

Twenty-eight-year-old Jennifer and 32-year-old Kerry have been arrested and charged with felony theft.

Jennifer was arrested last night and Kerry was apprehended early this morning.

Police Chief Bill Robinson says Jennifer claimed she was suffering from a condition that deteriorated her brain, and she and Kerry said her three-year-old daughter was suffering from cancer.

Robinson said neither claim was true, but the two managed to organize fund-raising events in four counties.

The two are now being held on bond of 75 thousand dollars apiece.

Some people. :wha':

It amazes me.....

Keep up the good work Amber. If you feel like more fundraising, collect some for me. I have a redneck condition that is incurable but can be treated with more guns and ammo for temporary relief. I also have opticalanal disease which is caused by my optical and anal nerves getting crossed. It gives me a shitty outlook. :)

Seriously, I am glad that everything is ok for you and better to find out now instead several more months after you had put even more time/money/effort into it. Good Luck! :Here's to you:

LOL....you guys are too much.

Honestly no, I don't know WTF to think . One minute I feel very happy that justice is going to be served , the next I am upset and crying because I helped take the kids' parents away from them, but I know in my heart that they are better off. It's killing me not knowing "where" the kids went ... I just hope they aren't in State custody :( I am also VERY scared for my safety as for when they get out. They live directly behind me and have alot of huns and Kerry has a pretty short fuse . So I may just end up being gone throughout the week for a while.

Who knows...I don't even know what side is up ATM.

And yes...I am not being investigated anymore. What I couldn't say before and I am not even sure I am suppose to say now is that I had to go take a polygraph when this all came about. In which when I took it ... it cleared me. I will have access to it when this is all over with...I think I'll frame it cuz GOD knows I was scared to death being there doing it LOL. I have never even had a speeding ticket let alone be in the State Police Crime Lab taking a poly :nope:

glad it`s all over for you amber.....life can seem very unfair at times can`t it..especially when you are trying to do the right thing........i hope that you don`t have to spend too much time hiding from the dickhead with the short fuse....tell him to stuff it from your buddies at beatking......red, can we cap this dude and show him that beatking has what you might call a global reach..... :bigsmile:

Edited by kiwibank

You didn't help take the kids away from them. They did it to themselves. You believed them and helped raise money for them. All their problems are self-inflicted. Even those two can see that.

I won't offer any personal safety tips here because you know where I stand and I don't want to let the redneck in me get too carried away. :lol:

Good luck!

p.s.: buy a BIG one

p.p.s: and LOTS of ammo

I couldn't help it...the redneck made me do it :bigsmile:

tell him to stuff it from your buddies at beatking......red, can we cap this dude and show him that beatking has what you might call a global reach..... :bigsmile:

InternationalCappers-R-Us :lol:

I am too old to run and too lazy to hide.

I'd cap the mofo and tell God he died.

A few shots to the body, more to the head.

Leave him there for days to make sure he's dead.

poetic huh? :blink:

I'm glad you've been cleared Amber. It sickens me that they could prey on a giving person such as you.

I went to the actual news story and laughed a bit over the name of your town. I'll never look at you the same again. ;)

Loooooved the poem Redneck4sure :bigsmile: I don't need to buy a gun....I have enough family with guns I could just take my pick :P I have a BB gun and a paintball gun....I could do harm :lol:

Thanks kiwibank

Shawn....LMAO

Hunter....and Thank You, it means alot everyone, and I will be fine .

InternationalCappers-R-Us :lol:

I am too old to run and too lazy to hide.

I'd cap the mofo and tell God he died.

A few shots to the body, more to the head.

Leave him there for days to make sure he's dead.

poetic huh? :blink:

william shakespeare couldn`t have done better...... :lol: