Jennifer and Jade

Amber

Be all that you can be ...in the Army, no I'm kidding.

This is the very least I could do to help them out. I don't think what I'm doing is anything great...I like to think most people would do the same :)

I came back in to say Jades white count has went up some more but not enough yet, she is on a very strict diet now and the plasma going into her is now boosted by steroids. I'll know more tomorrow :D

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kia ora amber...i just picked up this thread..first time i`ve seen it..please pass on my familys kindest regards and best wishes to jennifer and jade...many of our friends down here in new zealand wish them the best as well......you are doing a wonderful thing.. :good job: :good job:

Edited by kiwibank

This is the very least I could do to help them out. I don't think what I'm doing is anything great...I like to think most people would do the same :)

Not most people. Only a very few. You are an army of one. :good job: :Here's to you:

Congrats on the bake sale and I hope your butt thaws out soon. Best wishes to Jennifer and Jade. :)

Jade was taken to St Judes today by Jennifer and Fiance... the doctor said no more waiting, there was another spot of cancer on the bladder. Everyone seemed to be in good spirits though so lets hope all goes well tomorrow. That is when Jades getting surgery...unless something comes about between now and then. I told Jade before she left to get better real soon and she told me she was gettin better tomorrow :wub: I gave Jennifer a hug and told her to be strong and that we all would be thinking of them...so please guys/gals, pray, think, or whatever for them tonight and tomorrow for sure.

Thanks Amber

Hello everyone, I wanted to let you all know that Jade had surgery Tuesday night and is in recovery now. She's got only 10 stitches and seems to be doing very well according to Jennifer. Come Saturday or Sunday they may even get to take her back the the hotel and wait a few days there before returning home...so long as infection stays away.

The Benefit went over great....ALOT of people were there, as soon as I recieve some pics I'll post them. We did however have ALOT more food than what I had planned on being there but that's better than not enough. Not alot of the really young or older came out because it was 3 degrees here yesterday and the windchill was -15 so it was just way too cold for alot of people. All in All we made approx $3500 last night so that's pretty good. The total for EVERYTHING is approx $5500-$6000 so , that amount in 5-6 weeks is pretty cool :bigsmile:

No, she was let out late Thursday to join her mom at the motel. I know yesterday they had to take her back...I haven't heard anything as of yet , but they did check out of their motel too. I wish she'd called, I hope all is ok.

She just called! Jade is fine and the4y will be home tomorrow!

No, not all is well yet, Jade is still a sick child but she is on the road to recovery...let's hope it goes away and stays away forever.

Thank You all for all the positive energy....as you can see it has helped!!!!!

She just called! Jade is fine and the4y will be home tomorrow!

No, not all is well yet, Jade is still a sick child but she is on the road to recovery...let's hope it goes away and stays away forever.

Thank You all for all the positive energy....as you can see it has helped!!!!!

glad to hear it...thumbs up from the southern cross..... :good job:

post-59-1106003108.gif

Edited by kiwibank

They're home and doing pretty good. Jade has got a bit of a cold so I have yet to see her but I hear here while Jen and I talk all the time . They go back tomorrow to see if they missed anything etc etc...

So here are some pics of the Benefit.

#1. The room all setup b4 people arrived.

post-59-1106434389.jpg

No, I'm not a saint, I'm just a good friend :) And I enjoyed every single minute of doing this for them. Jennifer got her wedding dress on Wednesday but when I asked for a pic she said Hell No LOL. So maybe in September.

#5. Jade's BIG Get Well Card.

post-59-1106435463.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

No actually, to be honest...I have tried to avoid it. The girls are doing ok...as far as I know, I haven't seen them recently. Right now the whol thing is under investigation for fraud. So I have been qustioned by the police etc....let me just say, I did not defraud anyone, I was doing what any good person would do. Whether or not Jen lied to me...I don't know yet, but I will be finding out very soon.

I hope she didn't but... on the other hand I hope she did, only because then this 3 yr old girl wouldn't be sick!

As for anything else, I cannot say anymore, in time I will, I promise.