NFL

rainbowdemon

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I consider that american football the dumbest sport in the world. No offence Joe

I'm offended. :lol:

Golf has got to be the most boring sport. Hit the ball as far as you can, go find it, hit it some more. b o r i n g

Nobody sleeps at a shooting match however. :lol:

The Cowboys finally won today. We are now 3 and 4 for the season.

I consider that american football the dumbest sport in the world. No offence Joe

No problem. Everybody likes different things. I was born and raised in Pittsburgh. I've been a Steeler fan most of my life. They are doing very well this season. 7-1 so far. Out of a 16 game season.

:D :D

Rainbowdemon I never like steelers really but ben roethlingsburger has really done something to that team hasnt he?

my Arizona Cardinals, lets not talk about that

Football is a great thing, Method, and you should be cheering the fact that the Packers beat the Redskins. As CJules mentioned, whether of not the Redskins won, has predicted every election since 1936... The Packers won, so should Kerry :bigsmile:

Football is a great thing, Method, and you should be cheering the fact that the Packers beat the Redskins. As CJules mentioned, whether of not the Redskins won, has predicted every election since 1936... The Packers won, so should Kerry :bigsmile:

yeah...looking at sports streaks is kinda stupid. No team ever came back from three games down.

That same team hadn't won since 1918.

Oh...and I can't believe there are AZ fans in here...god they're embarassing...they aren't even worth the traffic disruption or new stadium...but I guess i'm not one to talk...both my bay area teams are having shitty shitty seasons.

yeah...looking at sports streaks is kinda stupid.  No team ever came back from three games down.

That same team hadn't won since 1918.

Don't remind me of the former :reallymad: but I'd be happy if I win the latter even more : :bigsmile:

I wonder if Redneck has ever seen Robin Williams performance, when he impersonates a drucken Scotchman who tells how he invented the Golf game??

:rotfl:

I never saw that. I like Robin Williams and I bet it is funny as heck. :)

I only like the redskins logo. Someone gave me a t-shirt a long time ago

well here is beatkings other pittsburgher checking in.that was a awsome game,pittsurgh dominated the whole game.totally destroying new england felt really good and it makes the steelers one of the top teams now.if the steelers play like this the rest of the year we could be superbowl bound.

post-59-1099303504.jpg

well here is beatkings other pittsburgher checking in.that was a awsome game,pittsurgh dominated the whole game.totally destroying new england felt really good and it makes the steelers one of the top teams now.if the steelers play like this the rest of the year we could be superbowl bound.

:good job: :yup:

I'm not saying that I don't like football cause I'm a dumb foreign dude that is all mixed up.

I know how football is played. I know them TDs and those yards and everything but I just hate it cause it's plain dumb.

Now baseball! That I like.

I only like the redskins logo. Someone gave me a t-shirt a long time ago

The skins practiced in my hometown when I was growing up...

Golf has got to be the most boring sport.  Hit the ball as far as you can, go find it, hit it some more.      b o r i n g

Here's one you've probably never heard......some of my relatives call golf.....Cow Pasture Pool.......(no offense to anyone who likes golf)

I don't watch football anymore, when Montana retired I stopped watching it....