What If?

Cerebral_Assassin

A quick sloppy effort.

It's a bird, a plane... it's..it's ... Kooperman!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol: :frog: :frog: :frog: :frog: :frog: :frog:

That's not so damn funny. I used to wear a towel cape as a child, and I still take my clothes off in phone booths from time to time.....

I wouldn't mind seeing Joeyz starring in Peter Pan. If anyone could dig up one of those photos I'd be oblidged. :)

I wouldn't mind seeing Joeyz starring in Peter Pan. If anyone could dig up one of those photos I'd be oblidged. :)

We need a decent pic of him. The webcam shot he posted is from too specific an angle to do much with.

I'm going to waste about the next half hour on creating a Beatking Justice League though.

:bigsmile:

I wanna see Koop in a kilt :bigsmile:

Apologies to:

Tackdaddy, Malicious, GYF, Koop, Yoda, CTC and Potato.

:lol: :good job:

Apologies to:

Tackdaddy, Malicious, GYF, Koop, Yoda, CTC and Potato.

If you need a good pic of Joeyz here is one. I can get plenty. :lol:

Your picture isn't coming up for me right now. Is there anyway you can email it to me?

post-59-1098127732.jpg

:

The picture finally came up. Shawn how long did that take you? I don't know if I should be flattered and impressed or deeply disturbed that I look good as a superhero. :bigsmile:

Let me think Shawn. I do have a picture where he looks stoned but its green tinted and his shirt is off.

I am getting my supply from you Joey. :P That and my super digital camera. :)

:lol: this thread is a riot. :lol: