Psychedelic Drugs May Be Legalized

DudeAsInCool

Hey, Redneck, I just red a quote, I think you'll like:

It is just me and my two friends: Smith and Wesson.

(Dirty Harry seems te have said so.)

BTW: Is it OK here if you go way off topic???

If so:

thank you all for the nice words,

if not,

I said it anyway......

:bigsmile:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: was gonna say something about redneck hijacking threads but at least he's funny about it.

Dude, do you know how to tell an "extreme liberal" from everybody else in a crowd??? He is the one with a corroded zipper and yellow tennis shoes. :bigsmile:

Dont know about that - I just look in the mirror and smile :bigsmile:

Dont know about that - I just look in the mirror and smile :bigsmile:

Figgers. I always heard ignorance is bliss.....now you have confirmed it. :o

slum_goddess, you are right.....I am bad about hijacking threads. After I read your comment I had to scroll up just to see what the thread was about. Sorry :wha':

Back to the topic: If I catch any of you guys high on drugs, legal or otherwise, and running naked through my yard......I am gonna cap ya. I have other plans for the women I catch high and naked in my yard. :lol:

redneck: 'If I catch any of you guys high on drugs, legal or otherwise, and running naked through my yard......I am gonna cap ya. I have other plans for the women I catch high and naked in my yard'

whoo-hoooo! i'm running down my local high street naked and fucked up on drugs, yay, catch my ass if y'can, redneck! oh wait...you said 'your yard.' well, i'm virtually there, i'm peeking through your window...now i'm pissing on your plants, nyah nyah and a hee hee. :P

this is for redneck :wub:

now i'm pissing on your plants, nyah nyah and a hee hee. :P

Thanks!! It doesn't rain much here so I piss on them all the time during dry spells. If we have a rainy spell I just piss in the yard anywhere.

Note: For maximum fun if you run s l o w l y through the yard I will catch you sooner. :wub:

For maximum fun if you run  s l o w l y  through the yard I will catch you sooner.  :wub:

i'm s-t-r-o-l-l-i-n-g through your yard and throwing things against your windows, ha ha.

i'm s-t-r-o-l-l-i-n-g through your yard and throwing things against your windows, ha ha.

And I'm removing my ammo belt and bullet proof underwear, I don't think I will need them. If I don't trip over cases of ammo, I'll be there in a few seconds. I love a woman who s-t-r-o-l-l-s! :lol:

bulletproof underwear? to protect the family jewels or wotever? :lol:

nyah, nyah, y'missed me strolling around, now i'm standing on your fence pointing in your window cause you're drooling while you're sleeping, 'y'can't catch me*....bay-bee, you can't catch me, cause if you get too close, i'm gone like a cooo-ooool breeze' :P

*circa early Stones on decca

bulletproof underwear? to protect the family jewels or wotever? :lol:

nyah, nyah, y'missed me strolling around, now i'm standing on your fence

Bullet proof underware reduces the chance that I will get brain damage. It is commonly known that most men do all their thinking with their "little head". ;)

No wonder I couldn't find you. You are at the wrong house. I live on the edge of town and don't have a fence. I dunno who's fence you are sittin' on. :wha':

You are at the wrong house.

holy shit, then i'm in big trouble; he told me he was redneck...duh me. :lol:

holy shit, then i'm in big trouble; he told me he was redneck...duh me. :lol:

:lol:

No problem! I am not the only redneck so he prolly is one too. It is hard to tell us apart since we all look alike.

I think it has something to do with the inbreeding. :rofl:

:lol: at this thread. how big was the guy's shlong, joeyz? i'm not sure, i thought i had it but it was only his rifle. then i found out i was at the wrong house and took off. for all i know i was in the wrong state. duh me.

just for a second, actually, redneck. but i think this thread proves the wonders of acid flashbacks, at least in my case, whoo-hoo! :lol:

just for a second, actually, redneck. but i think this thread proves the wonders of acid flashbacks, at least in my case, whoo-hoo! :lol:

You need to be careful. That stuff has been know to cause permanent brain improvements. :D

yeah, you're right, in my case any memory loss is an improvement.

um...what were we talking about again? :lol:

btw who the hell are you anyway?

if i knew that, i wouldn't be here. or something. nyah nyah. hee hee. :P

the morality police are everywhere, even on beatking, bah.

anyway, where were we, redneck? i think i was making my way from a strange yard over to your house...oh wait--there's bush/cheney signs all over so i know i'm heading in the right direction. just waitaminnit...i'm busy sneaking into people's kitchens and dosing coffeemachines w/liquid acid, y'know...just to let in a little new wave of thought. :lol: (and they'll wake up in the morning, have their coffee, take showers and look in the mirror and suddenly think 'hmmm, why don't i spike my hair this morning?' for the very first time.

what thread is this again? duhhhhhhhhhh...