Boobies

Cerebral_Assassin

dollyparton.jpg

Country legend Dolly Parton is having her famous breasts reduced after suffering 30 years of excruciating back pain.

The I Will always Love You singer had silicone implants in both her twenties and her thirties, but doctors have now told the 58-year-old star her enormous double-D bust will have to be reduced to relieve the crippling pressure on her back and shoulders.

Read More Here

Awww I feel for her. :(

Well people don't always make the best decisions when they or young or old. Mistakes and learning can take place at any time.

Well people don't always make the best decisions

And I don't always feel sorry for them.

You get what you deserve sometimes.

A vain cosmetic change to your body that results in trouble down the road will not garner sympathy from me. In fact, I get a joyful sense of irony.

:wacko:

Nearly all artist live that way. They had a cosmetical operation OR a nose job OR they use hard dope OR they drink too much.

They all mess with their bodies, one way or another.

You should not forget that DP started with these things at a time that we all did NOT believe it could do you harm! And when she had her first brest job, it was not SHE who decided, it were the producers who told her to do so.

At that time she wasn't as self supporting as she is now.

Mrs. Parton sees herself as a 'cartoon personality', like Betty Boop. I saw her on Oprah and she made a great impression on me. Everything about her was artificial and she still managed to be quite feministic.

Do not understand me wrong, I do not promote this way of living, but for an artist these things are different, I think.

Hmmm, to my knowledge she has never admitted they were fake. I really don't understand why women have to go to that kind of extreme. Personally, I hate big, fake b00bs.............

On Oprah she admidded that there was hardly anything real on her.

She talked about her wigs, her nails, her BOOBS, and her various facial operations and botox-injections. That is when she said she was like a cartoon figure that couldn't grow old. She sees it as one big yoke.

BTW: do you hate Big Fat REAL boobs as well?

:bigsmile:

You should not forget that DP started with these things at a time that we all did NOT believe it could do you harm! And when she had her first brest job, it was not SHE who decided, it were the producers who told her to do so.

Well, she thought wrong! MWHAHAHAHA. So i'll just forget that irrelevant information.

So they strapped her to a table and forced her to have the procedure? Was her life threatened unless she did this? Her family’s life? Was anything non-fickle threatened, or was it just something she could have tossed aside in favor of her own principles if she so desired (talking about whatever her reasons actually were)? Oh wait, she's an artist....................................................so what?

The bottom line is she chose this path, and now she faces the consequences of it.