Happy Friday 8/20/04. Wassup for the Weekend?

DudeAsInCool

Summer session ended today for me, so I plan to try out a thought I've had for a while now. I've always watched the old classic cartoons and thought that I could have written better script for them, so I'll be trying that. [removing the sounds from cartoons and dubbing my own] Yeah, it's kinda sad. :D

18 days off until the grind returns. :good job:

*deep breath* making reservations to collect Peter in germany (yay, 4 more weeks!); washing our windows, figuring out how to move the photos off my phone onto this Mac (software is only for windoze); getting a special electronics thingy so we can have audio on our tv, laundry....just boring bullshit that has to get done. oh and wishing we were seeing Alabama 3 at the Beautiful Days thing in Devon tomorrow. *sigh*

Blackberrying, walking, kite flying if it's breezy enough

Shawn... I hope you're planning on sharing your finished cartoon revamp :D

:par-taaay: :par-taaay: :par-taaay::jammin: :jammin: :jammin: Going to the Dave Matthews Band concert tonight (8/20) and tomorrow night (8/21) :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Got great seats for both concerts too :par-taaay: :par-taaay: :par-taaay: :par-taaay: :jammin: :jammin: :jammin:

Summer session ended today for me, so I plan to try out a thought I've had for a while now. I've always watched the old classic cartoons and thought that I could have written better script for them, so I'll be trying that. [removing the sounds from cartoons and dubbing my own] Yeah, it's kinda sad. :D

By "old classic cartoons" do you mean Scooby-Doo, Justice League and that ilk, or do you want to blasphemously alter the classic Warner Brothers, Disney and MGM

treasures?

do you want to blasphemously alter the classic Warner Brothers, Disney and MGM

treasures?

..or Rocky and Bullwinkle...The Simpsons, or South Park?

Working... at Pavilion

Friday- 8/20- Dave Matthews band

Saturday- 8/21- same as above

Sunday- 8/22- Linkin Park, Snoop Dogg and Korn (this is an all day event)

Just more fun, fun, fun

By "old classic cartoons" do you mean Scooby-Doo, Justice League and that ilk, or do you want to blasphemously alter the classic Warner Brothers, Disney and MGM

treasures?

Rocket Robin Hood

Spider Man

Super Friends

He-man

Care bears?

Mighty Hercules > if I can get it

Maybe some Thundercats

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:DMB concert was fantastic :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: even got some perks (from Bert of Bert and Ernie fame) Moodyblue will know what of I speak :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: