How sexy is your accent?

Umma

Although Umma is the only submission thus far, I think it's fair to say it's a very sexy voice and a great start.

I don't currently have the right equipment to record although I suppose I could use one of the ears in a pair of headphones. I can have a sexy voice when I want to, but only for the ladies. :D

:psychofun:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't sound like a hick Minnesotan (think: "yah, ya betcha" type shit... or back on that show "Bobby's World", his mom... I certainly do NOT sound like that). However I do sound like a stupid Minnesotan when I say "bag." Moony's heard me, so has wingy (if either of them ever see this), they can vouch for me not sounding like a nut from up north.

No mic, sorry.

:rofl: ... great post Umma :lol: I am not suprised that no one else has posted a sound bite yet ... how can we compete with that lovely Irish accent :wub::wub::wub: :( Maybe you would have had more responses if you had asked "how uneducated/redneck do you sound" :lol:

Nobody likes the sound of their own accent... but I didnt think I'd be the only one in the whole world with a mic !! :o

if it helps.... you don't have to sound sexy.... that part was tongue in cheek :bigsmile:

I don't sound like a hick Minnesotan (think: "yah, ya betcha" type shit... or back on that show "Bobby's World", his mom... I certainly do NOT sound like that). However I do sound like a stupid Minnesotan when I say "bag." Moony's heard me, so has wingy (if either of them ever see this), they can vouch for me not sounding like a nut from up north.

No mic, sorry.

I have heard the spud... and she has a sexy, refined manner of speech. She does not sound like Jesse Ventura, whom I assume all Minnesotans speak in a manner similar to for some reason.

BTW... at the Grand Canyon, this person from Texas commented that I had an awesome accent and wondered where I was from... I replied Seattle, but my wife and I joked (later--behind her back of course)that we have no accent and speak pure, untarnished English. I realized the proper response would have been, "the accent, person that sounds like a caricature, is 'well-spoken without accent.'" :P

Cool idea Umma. Those Irish vocal cords are super cool.

I couldn't even hear an accent Joeyz.

I'll post later when I find my mic.

Cool Joey-Zee.

I should give this another shot. I sent Umma a clip, but it had problems. I will do it though!

you got that buzz sorted yet?