Happy Friday 16th July 04. Wassup for the Weekend?

Umma

Yay!! it's the weekend, and still no sign of DAIC :(

I've spent the past week moving hoardes of accumulated junk from A to B in order to store it for a year and then repeat the whole futile process....

For the weekend I intend to catch up on relaxation and walk the dog along the Quoile river... buy beer.... drink beer.... eat, sleep, drink beer.. walk the dog, sleep, sleep.... and by then it's Monday already

who's got plans???

I plan on watching a 7 year old grandson play baseball tonight and tomorrow, otherwise it's quiet time for me because my wife is taking the 10 year old grandson to a town a couple hours away for another all-star baseball tournament. I plan on reading, aging and sneaking some ice cream while she's gone. :bigsmile:

I plan on spamming the hell out of this place, some tennis, and if I can help it, raising a little hell at the bars :)

Yay!! it's the weekend, and still no sign of DAIC

You know without the smilie you added it's a totally different message. ;)

I plan to go into hardcore vegetation starting in 5-4-3-2-..

You know without the smilie you added it's a totally different message. ;)

I plan to go into hardcore vegetation starting in 5-4-3-2-..

smilie? who put that there? :lol:

Hmm, lets see. First things first, go to car show, and see what has showed up for the burnout competition, and hopefully finish hooking the new engine in the little truck. After that i plan on drinking copious amounts of beer to get in the right frame of mind for Sundays burnout comp, and with any luck the betterhalf wont change her mind about me using the truck I built for her to ruin some tires.

After that i plan on drinking copious amounts of beer to get in the right frame of mind for Sundays burnout comp

I've just discovered a new beer: it's called Tequiza and its made with Blue Agave Nectar and lime...pretty good stuff :Here's to you:

I've just discovered a new beer: it's called Tequiza and its made with Blue Agave Nectar and lime...pretty good stuff :Here's to you:

I remember drinking that stuff a while back. However, I would rather get my fill of Agave juice from couple of nice shots of Don Jolio Reposado myself. ;)

However, I would rather get my fill of Agave juice from couple of nice shots of Don Jolio Reposado myself. ;)

Is that a highgrade Tequila?

Its pretty high up there being with Herradora Reposado they say is the best. It comes around to 50 bucks a bottle or so.  The hangover is very mild if any.

I take it you toast a few after a long day with all those Rats? :lol: I think I would need a 500 dollar bottle after dealing with the LA specimens

you guys go have for one (or 20) for me! :lol:

This weekend...mowing grass, riding bicycles, going to the zoo, going swimming, painting, working in the garden, getting a haircut, playing with kids, cleaning the house, airing out the camper.

Not necessarily all in that order, but that sums it up! Oh, don't let me forget sleep!

Welcome back Dude!!!! Now we got you and Umma on the boards, all we need is Redneck4sure and BK'll be back up to full operating capacity!! :P

Welcome back Dude!!!! Now we got you and Umma on the boards, all we need is Redneck4sure and BK'll be back up to full operating capacity!! :P

thanx. i pm'd the old coot--lets see if he comes out of hiding the tail of the donkey or not...

postwhores.

*cough*

This weekend.... work, and never forget anything, ever. My manager HATES when I forget things, and that's often. Eventually I always remember everything.... eventually. My short term memory is trash, she knows that, she hates that. This is in preparation for the week at the end of the month that she will be gone.... gone in time for all the fun end-of-the-month stuff. Time for the potato's head to spin.

This weekend, work at 8 on Saturday, and at 6 on Sunday. Absolutely thrilling.

Welcome back DAIC, you've been missed!!!

Tequiza sounds good to me... I'm pretty sure it's not available here so I'll have to improvise.

Herradora Reposado also sounds totally enticing.

I've been out exploring the immediate area I've moved to... namely the Mound of Down.... which is a large earthworks on the edge of the Quoile river and practically on my new doorstep. Supposedly it was the ancient seat of the Kings of Ulster and later the site was used as a Norman fortification by John de Courcy. It's a pretty place.... covered in sweet smelling wildflowers with views all round and impressive if you're into mounds and dolmens, mottes and baileys. I just like to visit those places to feel the atmosphere and consider how insignificant a single lifespan is in the scheme of things.

:bigsmile: Well, it;s Sunday and the weekend is getting close to the end, BUT......

my son just dropped off his , (as my husband puts it) "single man's" Black Mustang convertible for me to drive for the next 2 weeks, while he takes my Durango to Key West to go diving. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

This is going to be fun :gigglin: :gigglin: :gigglin: :gigglin: :gigglin: