Happy July 4th Weekend, Everyone

DudeAsInCool

Well, it's that time again. I plan to do some serious writing this weekend, watch and play some tennis & check out a few bar-b-q's.

I got this PM from Slum Goddess, so I am going to post it as she didnt see this thread, and Im sure she would want to post this here:

i just wanted to say they're pulling the plug in a bit and we fly back to england tomorrow night but we still don't have a landline/net connection at home. i'm going to try to sign into beatking as many mornings as i can pull the laptop away from chris (not you, hee hee). anyway, i'm so excited (and simultaneously terribly upset about peter(her cat) although i try not to think about him now).

i hope things are going good for you and i hope to be back here/online ASAP. have a great weekend and talk to you soon. :-) later

Shawn is camping this weekend somewhere in the wilds..and as previously posted, CJules is off getting married somewhere in Wisconsin...

Tell us about the wild weekend you have planned!

post-59-1088759255.gif

Happy July 4th Weekend to you to.

My plans.. Hmm.. I was asked to go to a camp and get drunk for the weekend, I am seriously contemplating this one. A lot of my friends from back home are there.

My friends from school though want me to go to Syracuse and stay the weekend there with them. There will probably be at least 20 kids from college that I know, so it might be fun. I really don't feel like a 5 hour drive each way though.

Maybe I'll just stick around and go to fireworks with whoever is around. I haven't seen them in a couple of years. I almost miss them.

Good day ALL.........

I plan on a "quiet" weekend with my Bonnie........wild, wild sex;then medidation,then............??? :good job: :kissy face: :taskmaster: :horny:

Happy 4th July :frog:

For some reason it isn't celebrated here?!?, so I have no firworks to look forward to:( Unless I do my own display...

As for fun, well I'm back in my home town now - Swindon - with my parents. It has to be done until I can find my feet in the real world. I should be meeting up and getting drunk with some school friends.

Doing that whilst camping sounds like a laugh alliercollins. Perhaps you should get both groups of friends in one place? Now that would be a good party. Except your embarrassing secrets would be the topic of every conversation!

Don't talk about BBQs DAIC! It's making my mouth water. I haven't even got the weather to copy you.

normal weekend here too.... though there's a big 'to do' in this country on 12th July when the orange order have their annual band parades.

We've had thunder storms all week with rain, hail and dramatic clouds, so I'll probably go out and get wet again splashing in puddles.... wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Guest .::BeatFactory::.

I'm gonna try to get as drunk as possible off of any free beer & alcohol that's given to me. I'll also try to mix something when I'm drunk... that's always fun! and I'll start working at another place on Tuesday hopefully and still look for another job with Dell doing nothing other than putting together PC's... I still gotta call a few people about that one.

I'll come and watch :wacko:  :blink:

it used to be worth going to see.... there were some great bands (flute bands, pipe bands and accordion bands mostly... and the occasional brass band).... now there are too many 'blood and thunder' types that think making a lot of noise in a paramilitary style band uniform counts as music.... I wouldnt give them the time of day.

:lol: goin fishin :lol: and watchin fireworks :lol: and cookin a brisket on the pit tonite :lol: my stepson is here this weekend with his new wife, he's in the army and he is goin back to Iraq again for the second time........I just really feel kinda unsettled

my stepson is here this weekend with his new wife, he's in the army and he is goin back to Iraq again for the second time.....

Glad he's home safe and sound with you and your family