Busty Teen Sent Home For Revealing Dress

DudeAsInCool

It's a Catholic school. We all know they don't like the human body, and individual freedoms.

Thats just a old sterotype and is offensive/outright ridculeous to imply that catholics dont support personal freedoms and the human body just because their beliefs are different than yours.

Anyways back to the story this happens every year, about dress code at some school, usually public schools not allowing usually a girl to not go to prom or graudation. Not part of just one religion and i bet if a person did a search for this on google news they would find many many other instances of this.

You dont have personal freedoms in school, any school, thats how its been, and thats how its going to be, because they are done or seen at least in the interest of safety or the learning enviroments of students, or like at colleges and their anti-p2p filters, bots and etc. to cover their ass and to "protect the students." If you want personal freedoms then stay off campus.

Dress code is especially touchy and is the one thing that when alot of students or parents bitch usually nothing happens, most schools have stupid dress code rules. Usually what happens in stories like this every year is that the public attention the pricipal changes it or they take it to court and usually win or dont win and end up doing something else.

Thats just a old sterotype and its offensive/outright ridiculous to imply that catholics dont support personal freedoms and the human body just because their beliefs are different than yours.  ...You dont have personal freedoms in school, any school, thats how its been, and thats how its going to be, because they are done or seen at least in the interest of safety or the learning enviroments of students

Ken was being facetious to a degree, but the Catholic school system does impose stricter standards than public schools.

Re: "You dont have personal freedoms in school, any school, thats how its been, and thats how its going to be, because they are done or seen at least in the interest of safety or the learning enviroments." 

There are some restrictions for discipline and order. But there are first ammendment rules in the country regarding freedom of speech and expression - and if push comes to shove, the courts will rule in that student's favor - and THAT is how it IS.

Ken was being facetious to a degree, but the Catholic school system does impose stricter standards than public schools.

There are some restrictions for discipline and order. But there are first ammendment rules in the country regarding freedom of speech and expression - and if push comes to shove, the courts will rule in that student's favor - and THAT is how it IS.

Maybe Ken needs to find better things to be "facetious" about and at more appropiate times, than to make those kinds of comments. Which makes him seem that he is intolerant of people based solely on their religion, i dunno how exactly that is funny or how it would be appropiate for a thread like this either but then again i didnt post it.

Dudeasincool i graduated from school a few years ago, i dunno when the last time you were in high school but i bet things have changed alot since then.

Maybe Ken needs to find better things to be "facetious" about and at more appropiate times, than to make those kinds of comments.  Which makes him seem that he is intolerant of people based solely on their religion, i dunno how exactly that is funny or how it would be appropiate for a thread like this either but then again i didnt post it.

Dudeasincool i graduated from school a few years ago, i dunno when the last time you were in high school but i bet things have changed alot since then.

I think perhaps NR, that you are the one who needs to lighten up - Ken doesnt have a bigoted bone in his body, and you shouldn't take peoples statements so literally.

Yes, the rigiors and pressures of high school today have changed a great deal from when I was a student, and I'm appalled by some of the dangers that teaches and students face today. And while I have not been in high school for sometime myself, that does not mean that I'm out of touch. Park of my professional life has been spent teaching at the university level, being involved in alumni activities as a President, lending a hand at recruiting high school students to universities, helping students make the transition from education to professional pursuits, and counseling people on both personal and professional issues. I'm also an academic scholar from the top rated school in the country, if not the world, and involved with a prominent organization that supports and promotes literacy in Southern California schools (underwritten by Verizon). I think I'm uniquely qualified as anybody else to comment on academic and personal issues in contemporary society.

Well, we have our answer right here.

It's a Catholic school. We all know they don't like the human body, and individual freedoms.

Well, the answer is clear. The solution is to ban Ken, that pope-burning anti-catholic blaspheming little bastard.

That should teach him to stop having facetious opinions spawned by demons.

And while we're banning Ken, we should ban everyone else too. People are having way too much fun here and it needs to stop NOW.

Ken doesnt have a bigoted bone in his body

I think I do. Where can you get a xray that shows bigoted bones? Is it a result of lead exposure? If I stop capping liberals will it go away? Will my insurance cover it? Will it lead to baldness? or hair growth in the palm of my hand?? :wacko:

Yeah, it was a gross generalization. Not limited to just, and not true of all. Everyone makes a mistake now and then, and I seem to remember you making these types of errors in droves, wherever I read your posts. Lets get back to square one, human beings make mistakes, get used to it.

BUT............All in all, I can't honestly believe the fact that it was a Catholic school had NOTHING to do with the disciplinary action.

Calm down Seph.

I think I do.   Where can you get a xray that shows bigoted bones?  Is it a result of lead exposure?  If I stop capping liberals will it go away?  Will my insurance cover it?  Will it lead to baldness? or hair growth in the palm of my hand?? :wacko:

I did a lot of research and heres some answers for ya Redneck and its not good:

-Teddy Kennedy Memorial Hospital does the X-rays (I know his not dead and all but they got tired of waiting).

-Nope your are stuck with forever (they did tried the capping conservatives treatment but didn't work).

-Not with Bushies new healthcare system since it's is considered a natural condition.

-Yes

-Most definately yes.

You will also go blind too.

Sorry dude, tough break :D

And while we're banning Ken, we should ban everyone else too.  People are having way too much fun here and it needs to stop NOW.

ah, you're obviously from beatking's puritanikal contingent (they never learnt how to have fun and frown on all those who do). :lol: another facetious comment, sue me. :P

Possibly thinking too much about young girls in low-cut dresses!!

I think about that all the time. I have to keep reminding myself to make sure I only think of over 18. With some of these girls it's hard to tell.

And while we're banning Ken, we should ban everyone else too. People are having way too much fun here and it needs to stop NOW.

ah, you're obviously from beatking's puritanikal contingent (they never learnt how to have fun and frown on all those who do). :lol: another facetious comment, sue me. :P

Ban Busty Schoolgirls!

Ban the Pope!

Ban Facetiousness!

Muwahahahaha!

While we're at it, why don't we ban the word ban, like south park did with "shit".

Oops, I said shit......oh damit it, I said it again.

Here comes the fire, brimstone, eternal, darkness, and..................

ah forget it.

Guest .::BeatFactory::.

I saw that girl and saw her age and was discouraged... I'll talk to her in about 5 years :)

Anyway, about dress codes, they suck. My HS was kinda retarded about it not allowing girls wear shorts/skirts more than 1 inch above the tips of your fingers when you had them on your side, shirts that revealed skin above the jeans area (ie: belly button), shirts that revealed any part of the back, shirts that revealed skin if you stretched your arms straight up, etc. Guys couldn't wear white wind pants b/c you might be able to see through them and see the guys boxers... they weren't too hard on the guys, mostly just sagging pants and stuff.

Yeah, it was a gross generalization. Not limited to just, and not true of all. Everyone makes a mistake now and then, and I seem to remember you making these types of errors in droves, wherever I read your posts. Lets get back to square one, human beings make mistakes, get used to it.

BUT............All in all, I can't honestly believe the fact that it was a Catholic school had NOTHING to do with the disciplinary action.

Calm down Seph.

Yeah and if you kept it to just the school then i wouldnt have said something. I dont recall ever saying anything like that to any religious or ethnic groups, certainly didnt do anything like that on purpose or conceniously at that time. Im not a huge fan on PC either. However i dont like being told that i dont support personal freedoms(which i do) based solely on my religion and i dont think you would either. Since it seems that at least i hope you now understand that, then im not going to drag this out and let it go and move on because everyone does makes mistakes.