SNES Emulator

Voodoo_Ray

Just got this snes emulator and its brilliant!!

Snes9x

Plenty of Roms on soulseek too. Been playing Mario Kart and Super Ghouls and Ghosts most of the afternoon :bigsmile:

I have the emulator and readme's zipped up in my soulseek share if anyone has problems downloading from the mirrors ;)

I'm quite partial to ZNES, but SNES9x is good too.

I also use...

Visual Boy Advance (Emulates all gameboy derivatives, and NES)

Project 64

and

Wgens

As for ROMs, nothing beats the newsgroups. Lists a mile long, fast speeds, and all platforms.

What are differences between all these emulators and what do they do specifically? Can someone write someting on videogame downloading--I think Pslaxis has something at ZP.

And would you guys like to see a video games forum on the site?

sure but..it is illegal to post roms and shit on sites...im drunk...you know this right?

yes......you are starting to slur your typing.

Oh wait!!! I just needed to clean my glasses!

Now you appear sober........ :rolleyes:

Personally, I think that ZSNES is heads and tails over Snes9x... but at this point they are pretty damned similar and functionally equivalent.

I love MAME32... it is prety damned nice to play an old arcade game every once in a while.

There is an emulator for LucasArts SCUMM games called SCUMMVM that I use every once in a while; the website even has a couple of legal games to download that aren't bad at all. It has Graphic filters such as the 2XSAI so that they look much better too.

N64 emu is pretty good with a quick computer and the right plugins... I use 1964 personally, but most people swear by Project 64. I have never really made PJ64 work right on my compy.

Nestopia is cool for NES emu, and VBA rocks.

I have heard that there are many links for ROMS on some misspelled torrent site that refers to stars exploding. Also, Kazaa and other p2ps are surprisingly decent to find some things. There are some people that put out ROM sets for systems, that is a good place to go... much better than finding them individually.

What are differences between all these emulators and what do they do specifically? Can someone write someting on videogame downloading--I think Pslaxis has something at ZP.

And would you guys like to see a video games forum on the site?

Different Emulators for different systems, some are for different plateforms and others have different features and etc.

Newsgroups is much better than any p2p network because some roms like mame you have to have the right verison in order for it to work.

A video game forum would be nice.