This site sucks!

MoonMan

Which one of these assclowns would you like to see banned ?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which one of these assclowns would you like to see banned ?

• Beatfactory
    • Dudeasincool
    • Ken
    • Wolfie
    • MaliciousIntent
    • nate

I will have to default and vote for DAIC. Through natural selection and being a Hit Squad Member, it is my destiny to off my teacher and become the Essence of Cool. I also live pretty close to DAIC, so that right there makes me overqualified. I expect the Ban paperwork on my desk in the morning. (You are now leading with 4 votes).

:psychofun:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disgusting!

Someone is obviously trying to overcompensate for something... you guys know who got my vote. :lol:

Hmmm...I would be more than happy to donate a couple thousand of those to the poor, Mr JZ, if that will save my ass. Obviously, I have no other life... :lol: Actually, I was in the process of willing them to CTC--so deal with him

6 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

6 Members: DudeAsInCool, CTC Command, joeyz, ASUmusicMAN, Malicious Intent, cjules13

Guests are afraid of this thread. Very afraid...

Now who would I ban if I were

( a ) grab_grab_the_haddock

( b ) Sol Rosenburg

( c ) Nancy Reagan

( d ) Bob from the Enzyme "male enhancement" commercial

( e ) Flipper

(damn VB code...)

Edited by CTC Command

i hear moony likes to put his hot dog in buns

This personal bashing is unacceptable and as the newly appointed administrator, it is my duty to eliminate your trolling activities.

Now where the hell are my controls ?? :huh:

This personal bashing is unacceptable and as the newly appointed administrator, it is my duty to eliminate your trolling activities.

Now where the hell are my controls ?? :huh:

you accidentally squirted butt mustard on them

but i salute you and your new post nonetheless

Congratulations on your new post, mooney! I was instructed to show you your new corner office that comes along with the new post! I know you'll love it....

Hey Koop--here's moonie in his new office. Didn't take him long to refurbish that corner office all trolly-stylie.

One hell of an asshat you got there moonman.

post-59-1083642631_thumb.jpg

I'm voting DAIC. That post count just isn't healthy.

(and stop trying to pass the blame!)

Is this coming from the same guy who amassed more than 1000 posts across the street? In a matter of weeks.

:rotfl:

I object!

That was a completely different situation. :angry:

What? I didn't make it on the polls?

Dang, I feel left out :D

Anyway, I think we should ban Googlebot. He's a real spammer and just a pest around here.

BTW, where is that little fella anyways? I guess he banned himself.

I haven't seen him around. ;)