says. You would enjoy taking this survey and passing it along to all the

"undecideds" you know"

http://www.presidentmatch.com/Guide.jsp2

1  Kucinich Score: 84%

2  Kerry Score: 74%

3  Sharpton Score: 73%

4  Bush Score: 10%

Does this mean I'm a liberal? :lol:

I got a 65 Kerry and a 53 Bush...but i'm still voting for Bush more than likely...

Issues that are important to me don't average equally...and that little issue weight thing at the end...hmm...crime and education don't really go together...

I kinda already figured this was my stance...i'm really quite liberal sociall...but anything military, or economy/taxes i'm um...quite far to the right on, and those happen to be the most important issues for me because they are the ones the will CERTAINLY have a direct effect on me.

Crime and education are an odd paring. Not to be nosey, ASU, but are you worried that they may have to take back your tax saving on your 100 grand salary at college? ;) And, seriously, dont you think that the Republicans are more likely to send you to Iraq than the Democrats?

If they actually reinstated the draft which there is no way in hell they would do...but if by some chance they did, I would probably just enlist for four years and finish up college afterwards. I dunno about my tax situation (dependent still..weeeee), but I know my parents got a shitload back from the bush tax cut...wealth tax cut my ass.

1 Kucinich Score: 84%

2 Kerry Score: 74%

3 Sharpton Score: 73%

4 Bush Score: 10%

Does this mean I'm a liberal? :lol:

Does that make me an uber-liberal? (having Sharpton above Kerry) :D

I've just decided to put aside my hatred (just this election year) for the current political parties, and vote for John Kerry this year, simply because, even for a Republican, Bush is the absolute worst, lowest common denominator president.

Also, if you get another 4 years with George, you can expect a draft and more coffins (of course, the Pentagon will hide them from your view).

Also, big business is a closer friend of George, than of Kerry.

Bush will not bother his friends, even in the face of massive outsourcing, and the further separation of the wealthy, from the non.

They claim this is an unbiased survey but I don't believe it at all. The liberals here are around 85 percent democrat. The moderates are 75% democrat and an ultraright winger redneck (me) only got 53 for bush and 50 for kerry. There is no way that is unbiased. I should have scored 90 bush, 10 for kerry, and 5 each or so for the others. I think this survey was authored by a member of kerry's family.

Mom called and her central air has died. I must go fix it right now as she is 80 yrs old. Take care you guys and see ya later. :)

Kucinich - 92%

Sharpton - 83%

Kerry - 79%

Bush - 1%

This is my score answering honestly... no bullshit.

Hmmmm.... just wondering? Does a score like this make me a liberal?

I am surprised I received even 1% for Bush... if you want my position on anything politically, just look at him and think exactly the opposite.

Too bad they didn't allow all the Democratic candidates that were in the race to be in the poll.

The moderates are 75% democrat and an ultraright winger redneck (me) only got 53 for bush and 50 for kerry. There is no way that is unbiased. I should have scored 90 bush, 10 for kerry, and 5 each or so for the others.

Maybe your're really a 'closet' liberal, redneck. It's ok...koop plays with the fishies and we've accepted him :P

Maybe your're really a 'closet' liberal, redneck. It's ok...koop plays with the fishies and we've accepted him :P

I've got more pride than Koop. He will vote for any old liberal.... the shame, the shame. I bet his parents don't know he votes liberal, shags fish and has pictures of his ass on the internet.

Joeyz, you need to be careful voting. :lol: You have some shady characters at the top of your list. Just vote a straight Republican ballot and you will be okay. ;)

I appreciate your concern...... but my mama always told me not to take advice from Rednecks.... especially advice concerning politics..... ;)

I've got more pride than Koop.  He will vote for any old liberal....  the shame, the shame.

Redneck has exposed my trashy voting history of having help elect such riff-raff as Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan (twice! oh,the shame!) and George (pappy) Bush.

I've gone through political detox now and shy away from the Republiscums forever! :good job: