More Arrests in Tampa For Feeding the Homeless

DudeAsInCool

This is ridiculous.

Also, even if the people they are having a picnic with are homeless, why is there a drawn distinction between them and any other individual? (perhaps this is true discrimination)

How can they just assume that they're homeless, walk up, and arrest the feeders?

Is having a picnic illegal now?

I'm confused.

Edited by Ken

I fail to see how feeding people who need a little charity is a bad thing. What exactly is the matter with that? Are homeless people and their picnic pals doing damage in the public park, is there an underlying agenda, or is the problem entirely that the authorities are being such total fools in exercising good judgement??

:reallymad:

You just can't give someone the food at a public park.

So then, it's illegall to have food at this park?

Or is it that it's illegal to consume food, or exchange food at this park?

I'd love to read this law. I'm sure it's very entertaining, in a sickening sort of way.

Are homeless people and their picnic pals doing damage in the public park, is there an underlying agenda

Here's your underlying agenda

"DON'T FEED THE SEAGULLS"

If no one feeds them, then they'll either die or go find somewhere else to get some food....then you DON'T HAVE TO DEAL with all the shit. I'm sure they'd hate to inconvenience any good upstanding citizens that happen to lack compassion.

Edited by joeyz

Dude...thanks for the link that provided the story. This one was lost to the media.

Not surpised that it happened in Florida, I suppose. It is Bush country. None of them have ever gone hungry.

The Doctor

:scratchin:

"DON'T FEED THE SEAGULLS"

If no one feeds them, then they'll either die or go find somewhere else to get some food....then you DON'T HAVE TO DEAL with all the shit.

Are you saying the homeless people are shitting on peoples cars?? If so then maybe we ought to quit feeding them.

j/k :)

Are you saying the homeless people are shitting on peoples cars?? If so then maybe we ought to quit feeding them.

j/k :)

Naw.... just an extended metaphor that appears to be to short.......... :D