For Kooperman

DudeAsInCool

That is what I was checking on when I spotted you.  It seems that no one wants Bush.

Well........ there are some people who still want him*coughs, clears throat* me :gigglin:

post-59-1082331794_thumb.jpg

Edited by MxRob

Well........ there are some people who still want him*coughs, clears throat* me :gigglin:

That did not seem like a very enthusiastic endorsement!!

I voted for him last time and will again. You don't think a "redneck and a gun nut" is going to vote for Kerry do you? Lots of redneck votes will go his way. No self respecting NRA member, redneck, pervert.......ahh leave off the pervert.....is going to vote for Kerry!

That did not seem like a very enthusiastic endorsement!!

I voted for him last time and will again.  You don't think a "redneck and a gun nut" is going to vote for Kerry do you?  Lots of redneck votes will go his way.  No self respecting NRA member, redneck, pervert.......ahh leave off the pervert.....is going to vote for Kerry!

Glad to know there are some other Republicans here at BK besides myself. Lol

As some others here may know, I am a proud supporter of the Prez and big gun buff. (Note the link in my Sig.). ps Redneck I like your signature.

post-59-1082343255_thumb.jpg

Edited by MxRob

Glad to know there are some other Republicans here at BK besides myself. Lol

As some others here may know, I am a proud supporter of the Prez and big gun buff. (Note the link in my Sig.). ps Redneck I like your signature.

yep! You are not alone! I make a joke about him here and there but I am Republican. I make jokes about myself but I love me, too! I thought your were joking in your original post until I clicked on the link in your sig. The liberals may have us outnumbered but there is a good chance we have them out gunned! btw I used to be a motorcycle street racing fool. I still own several. Motorcycles, guns and tunes. Due to back and elbow surgery I have stopped riding but I haven't got rid of the bikes yet. May not either.

The liberals may have us outnumbered but there is a good chance we have them out gunned!  btw I used to be a motorcycle street racing fool.  I still own several.  Motorcycles, guns and tunes.

My .44 S&W bull barrell oughta handle it

Only thing I would add is some beers, whiskey, and some fine cigars. Now to get away from the wife....................

Edited by MxRob

Only thing I would add is some beers, whiskey, and some fine cigars. Now to get away from the wife....................

Tell her you are goin to ride the motorcycle out to the gun range and ask if she wants to go. Mine always says no. Gets rid of em everytime! ;)

Edited by Redneck4sure

Before tags start getting put on me labelling me as a liberal, let me say that I vote for the candidate in any election that I feel is the best man for the job. I've voted for Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan (twice), and George (pappy) Bush once, I felt they were the best men for the job at the time. I oppose this current model of george Bush because he's the most ill-prepared candidate for president I've ever seen, including Michael Dukakis. His first term has been the most divisive and secretive presidential term I've ever seen, resulting in extreme loss of world prestige for this country, mainly because of the arrogance of the key administration players.

All that being said, I respect the right of anyone to see things differently from me...that's the American way. In the end, we're all still on the same team.

post-59-1082346112_thumb.jpg

All that being said, I respect the right of anyone to see things differently from me...that's the American way. In the end, we're all still on the same team.

Right on Koop, wise words :good job:

Koop, I never thought of you as particularly liberal and you know I have the utmost respect for your opinion. One thing is a person can disagree and still have fun with you. No hateful or sarcastic posts. All crap is in good nature. I agree with you on most things but I prefer Bush over Kerry.

btw, my mom used to say a hit dog hollers. No one mentioned you and liberal in the same post. Why did you speak up? :bigsmile:

I'd be just as adamant against being pegged a conservative....I think it's crazy to tie yourself to a mangy dog candidate simply because "conservative" or "liberal" is stamped on your forehead. Just as many "diehard" conservatives are squirming behind the scenes in Washington because of the Dubya misadventures as there were "diehard" liberals squirming when Bubba had playtime in the White house. They were locked into their choices....I'm not.

generally but not always, my views are somewhere to the right of Rush Limbaugh.

Rush worships only two things.....cash and Rush....if the road to riches in the early '90's was paved with liberal ideas, I have no doubt Rush would be a liberal radio performer.

Rush worships only two things.....cash and Rush....if the road to riches in the early '90's was paved with liberal ideas, I have no doubt Rush would be a liberal radio performer.

Sounds kinda like a tv evangelist!!