Starting anew

Psilaxs

Hello Fellow BK (and ZP refugees) Members, I guess it is time for me to emigrate over to BK where ideas and varying opinions are welcomed. Since I am fed up with all the bullshit going on at zeropaid.

I look forward to participating here, and look forward to communicating with members who left/received a ban.

Welcome Psilaxs! The cream of the crop from across the street is making it's way over here it seems...glad you're part of the crew! By the way, I never got banned over there by SephBruce Banner, but I did ban myself after I had seen more supermod baiting, rudeness and power plays than I ever wanted to see. Nothing like that over here, so stretch out and express yourself...nobody wearing a mod button will take shots at you.

Hey everybody. I just joined as well. Heard alot of zp members were coming here, and after looking around the forums for a while, decided to join.

And grab_grab......I'm ready to take on your ass for a good political debate anytime you're up to it. Not right now though, since I would want you to have adequate time to prepare. I wouldn't want you to be unprepared and start sprouting off left-wing nonsense.

Hey everybody. I just joined as well. Heard alot of zp members were coming here, and after looking around the forums for a while, decided to join.

And grab_grab......I'm ready to take on your ass for a good political debate anytime you're up to it. Not right now though, since I would want you to have adequate time to prepare. I wouldn't want you to be unprepared and start sprouting off left-wing nonsense.

grab will be with you later, piranetus....it's his day to stick needles in our Ann Coulter/Rush Limbaugh Siamese twin unseparated at birth voodoo doll.

Hey everybody.  I just joined as well.  Heard alot of zp members were coming here, and after looking around the forums for a while, decided to join.

And grab_grab......I'm ready to take on your ass for a good political debate anytime you're up to it.  Not right now though, since I would want you to have adequate time to prepare.  I wouldn't want you to be unprepared and start sprouting off left-wing nonsense.

grab will be with you later, piranetus....it's his day to stick needles in our Ann Coulter/Rush Limbaugh Siamese twin unseparated at birth voodoo doll.

LMFAO!! i just now noticed that, holy..... thats a hell of a welcome Shawn TY :bigsmile:

welcome to beatking psylax. Just don't go spouting any of that right wing BS or i might have to school your ass in debate like i did back when.

Yeah, and i will have to explain the basic fundmentals of how business works and why they cannot afford to be taxed to death like i did way back when ;)

Any rate, glad to hear from you all again.

i look forward to reading the debates... ps we never have closed a thread here... oddly enough, i dont think we ever will :lol:

i look forward to reading the debates... ps we never have closed a thread here... oddly enough, i dont think we ever will :lol:

Good to hear, and it doesn't surprise me as no one here is on a power trip, or cannot stand to hear/read things they disagree with.

Well, Psilaxs, I see you bailed from ZP. I followed your farewell link and I thought I would check this place out although I am not a regular poster. I sorta go through spells. I also see that several people that I think highly of are here (Kooperman for one). I had noticed they were gone from ZP. I hope there is less discontent here. I love peace, harmony....and ammo......lots of ammo.....

Thanks, Koop!!! I guess you notice that I am still using the avatar that I "borrowed" from you. I certainly don't mind using your ammo too! btw, You left out the words "extremely far" that should have been inserted just before "right winger". It is good to see that you are still around. I hope all is well with you. Whenever I popped in ZP I have noticed, with dismay, that you weren't there. Now I know where to find you. I see you have LOTS of posts here. lol :bigsmile: