method77's new mobile phone

method77

What mobile should method77 get?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What mobile should method77 get?

• Nokia 3200
    • Siemens MC60
    • Sony Ericsson T310

I think you should get one that's cheap to run and has well orgainised sub menus.... it makes everything so much easier to find :D

Pick whatever one is most suited to your requirements. I went for Nokia cos it had a radio.

i voted for the T 310 cause i want one as well & i have issues w/siemens but won't go into them here. :lol:

i miss my motorola starTAC. :(

I have a samsung. Works good for me.

but thats not a choice. I hear good things about nokia

I have a sony ericsson... they make good phones will lots of cool features... but the buttons tend to be very small and I find that its reception isn't quite as good as some of it's Nokia counterparts. I don't mess with siemens... so I wouldn't know ...

Edited by joeyz

I have a nokia with a colored screen and I love it. I spent an hour and half when I first got it just playing with the features. Yeah Yeah I know...I am dork. :) The battery power has been very dependable too.

Do any of them have the built-in cam?

all of them do. The phone company gives me those three for free. I had 2 years deal with them so now, in order to renew, I have to pick one of the above. I think I'll go with siemens cause i like the look of it.

Koop? Can't you read? I said those three! What is this samsung you are talking about? Damn Yankees always try to be smart....

You're right... Samsung and hairballs are incompatible because of the grease leaks

clogging up the sensitive circuitry. Perhaps carrier pigeons would be a better choice. Just don't eat the messengers.

I've had Nokia's for years, with no problems. If you dont care which one you get, try to get one for free with your plan. I haven't paid for one yet. All of my phones have been to hell and back and still work good. I'm pretty tough on them.

Good Luck

Guest .::BeatFactory::.

IMO they all have crappy display resolutions (4096 for two of the phones and 256 for the Ericsson... an example: my Samsung phone has 65000 colors which makes a great looking display) I think most if not all Siemens phones are alike as far as menus and to me, the menus are behind the technology and eye candy as all other companie's phones. I never liked the Ericsson's small size because I always thought I would break it and the Nokia seems to have odd keypads but it may be cool.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe those Nokias have a built in FM radio player... so....

If I had to choose out of those three, I would definitely get the Nokia hands down... that's coming from someone who tries to stay away from Nokia's as much as he can... :)

EDIT: by the way... I love my Samsung E715 http://www.mobiledia.com/specs/samsung/sgh-e715.html :D

Edited by .::BeatFactory::.

Maybe Nokias have gotten better since I had mine... I had two and they were both shit. One randomly called people and the police, wouldn't ring when it was set to, turned off on its own.... yea I didn't like that phone much. The other just lost the ability to charge.