Experts Say Thongs Are Wrong In the Workplace

DudeAsInCool

Thongs wrong for work

By LYNDSEY WEATHERALL

SEXY thongs are a big turn-off in the office, work experts have warned.

And women must NOT have their undies showing when they go for an interview.

Employment agency director Michelle Kingsley said the fashion for having thongs sticking out of hipster trousers might be OK for a night out, but it was the No 1 turn-off for employers.

Michelle said: “Hipsters are not appropriate for the office. Ultimately, professional credibility is eroded.

“Candidates who turn up with their stomach on view do their employment prospects no favours at all.”

Michelle, whose Manchester-based company Connections employs 30 people, advised women to wear a smart suit.

She added: “It’s off-putting for male staff when a female colleague exposes her backside every time she stretches to pull a document off the printer.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004120426,00.html

post-86-1079254765_thumb.jpg

Michelle said: “Hipsters are not appropriate for the office. Ultimately, professional credibility is eroded.

However, it does raise the morale of male co-workers with absolutely boring jobs. ;)

“Candidates who turn up with their stomach on view do their employment prospects no favours at all.”

Unless thier interviewers are male. :P

She added: “It’s off-putting for male staff when a female colleague exposes her backside every time she stretches to pull a document off the printer.”

That is highly relative situation which depends on the thong/butt ratio. However in most situations "put-off' does not apply to male reaction. I believe the auther is subsituting her own (or least the female one) reaction in this case, lol.

*Ducks for cover :gigglin:

Wolfie's right.

It doesn't show on a lot of topics..... it's missing in the Crimson Room one too. Image upload must be an admin privilege on some topics while we lowly minions have to improvise

:D

Oh yeah... and the thongs are out.... you lot could never concentrate on the work in hand !!!

Wolfie's right.

It doesn't show on a lot of topics..... it's missing in the Crimson Room one too. Image upload must be an admin privilege on some topics while we lowly minions have to improvise

I just tried the Crimson Room and the option was there for me. What skin are you using? I use the blue & gray motif.

Im using midnite metal and its works ok for me... Occassionally, I see other types of glitches...but they seem to fade away...

you're admin dude.... koops in a group you lot have powers and privileges the rest of us dont....

I've noticed the same thing in a few other topics... but it's no big deal...

Actually, the image link is not a mod privilege. (We can move, edit, merge, delete or retitle topics, etc) but otherwise we have the same posting abilities as you. For instance, as a mod, I wanted the privilege of posting as many smilies as I wanted - no can do - I can post as many as you can and no more :o Images should be able to be posted.

yeah but you can change the permissions... to suit yourself... as has been demonstarted by method's smiley symphonia.... and anyway.... why shouldnt you have special privileges?? Status is so impressive :lol:

I wasn't complaining just explaining...

:shut up:

lol. well, privileges are nice, i agree :) Truth is, we havent figured out how Method was able to do the smiley thing and im jealous. I wanted the same privilege, but no can do. And Koops Group--another unexplainable glitch in the ether mystery...And I suspect the image posting problem is a glitch--but we will have the resident experts take a look at it and fix it if possible. I do know that some of the skins have glitches the others dont--but Im not a computer whiz and couldnt tell you why

yay.... finally a doer mod !! :Here's to you:

Just when I was gonna offer to take you to the moon... :sick: