Wassup for the 7/27/07 Lucky 7 Weekend?

DudeAsInCool

Hmmm... All work and no play for this kid. I would prefer to be in the Greek Islands like some of us are doing :mad:

But no, I'm writing all weekend :( But maybe I will go downtown on my break to Chinatown and get a massage :)

Whatabout you?

after being in Dublin the first half of this week (and refusing to share the stage at the Tripod, even after i was given a verbal invite and still not doin' it), and not having recuperated yet, i'm gonna lie low and relax here and recharge my batteries. :)

Hi all.

Well...Conor's surgery when very smoothly...he was too funny and the docs loved him.

He's home and relaxing and on codeine...the pain was unbearable for him.. sooo...hope he's feeling better tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to a nice long (no work tonight) relaxing weekend with my baby.

Enjoy all.

SG...hey sweetie. :wub:

post-452-1185574285_thumb.jpg

Hi all.

Well...Conor's surgery when very smoothly...he was too funny and the docs loved him.

awwww...poor kid. but i'm pleased he's good and everything's fine.

He's home and relaxing and on codeine...the pain was unbearable for him.. sooo...hope he's feeling better tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to a nice long (no work tonight) relaxing weekend with my baby.

Enjoy all.

SG...hey sweetie. :wub:

hey WF, love to you and Conor (i hope he heals ASAP) and your family. :wub:

FYI, both Shawn and Method are on vacation - and Im busy tyring to finish an assignment. So even if you see me listed on the boards, I may not be here :)