50 Cent hates gays

In an interview with Playboy Magazine, 50 Cent says: "I ain't into faggots, I don't like gay people around me, because I'm not comfortable with what their thoughts are. I'm not prejudiced. I just don't go with gay people and kick it."

These comments are likely to get 50 Cent in trouble with the gay community and follow similar comments from rappers Eminem and Dr. Dre. In the interview, 50 Cent said his mother is bisexual and says "But women who like women, that's cool."

He then added "It's OK to write that I'm prejudiced." In the interview, 50 Cent also described what it was like to shoot someone for the first time, what it was like to be shot and how he is working on building a children's community center.

In the interview, 50 Cent also described what it was like to shoot someone for the first time, what it was like to be shot and how he is working on building a children's community center.

Must have been a typo there.....he's most likely building a children's shooting gallery.

well why cant he keep it to himself what he thinks. Im not really that much of a fan of gay people but I dont come out in a public and say that.

I have no problem with gay people aslong as they dont get me involved.

These comments are likely to get 50 Cent in trouble with the gay community and follow similar comments from rappers Eminem and Dr. Dre.

..who by the way are bi according to the rumor mills :psychofun:

Saying you don't like a whole group of people because they're gay isn't exactly how to improve your public image.

Eminem has admitted to not liking gay people, but even he did a song with Elton John. I think Eminem can tolerate people that are different better than ol' 49 cent.

Saying you don't like a whole group of people because they're gay isn't exactly how to improve your public image.

...particularly when it doesnt reflect your private behavior...

Looks like you just did!!

:lol::lol:

actually I am public about it, I just didnt feel like saying it here to start a big ol fight and have you people think that just because I hate Gay people that means Im just a racist. Im not, just that i hang out with people who hate gays and I just feel that way.

I really dont care what the hell they do in there bedrooms but they have to come out and talk like a bunch of girls (gay guys) with there damn wrist thing. Then they have to do there proud to be gay thing.

Just the way I feel about that stuff.

:rofl: Its a big world out there..people are as people are, yoda...a lot of gay people dont wanna be gay, but they are,..best to let it be and celebrate peoples differences than dinigrate them

w0rd to dudeasincool...some peeps are women in mens bodies

word to jip..dont grab their boobies or ya might get more jiggle than u were countin on :P

post-92-1079129351_thumb.jpg

and have you people think that just because I hate Gay people that means Im just a racist

I really dont care what the hell they do in there bedrooms but they have to come out and talk like a bunch of girls (gay guys) with there damn wrist thing. Then they have to do there proud to be gay thing.

Just the way I feel about that stuff.

You're not racist, cause gay isnt a race.

As for not having to be public about it, right, because heteros have never thrown it other peoples faces before

I really dont care what the hell they do in there bedrooms but they have to come out and talk like a bunch of girls (gay guys) with there damn wrist thing.  Then they have to do there proud to be gay thing.    Just the way I feel about that stuff.

Yoda, I dont think the stereotype you use to describe gays is an acurate one--they come in all shades from normal looking to affected, to everything inbetween...they represent 10 per cent of the population, and contrary to what you think, most keep their business to themselves. Of course the media tends to sensationalize the more vocal and the sterotype, e.g. Queer Eye for the Straght Guy. We are in the 21st century--I think its time to update your thinking...but that's just my opinion.

Now here's a new gay band that goes beyond stereotypes that I think you guys actually will respect: :o

post-92-1079248357_thumb.jpg

and contrary to what you think, crazy diamond, most keep their business to themselves.

I think its time to update your thinking...but that's just my opinion.

First of all, take it easy, you misread what i meant.

What I was trying to do was to make people look at it from the other side. Can you imagine what its like to be gay and every where you go there are people flaunting their straighness? (heterosexual couples in ads, public displays of affection etc...) And yet when there is a gay couple who is strong enough to be open about it, they get all these stereotypical comments about how "they're a bunch of girls" and they get in shit for being proud of who they are.

In fact Dude, I agree with you.

And before someone else jumps all over me for the other comment, there was no offence intended, simple fact, sexual orientation is a life decision, race is an ethnic background. That was more of a correction of termanology.

"I ain't into faggots, I don't like gay people around me, because I'm not comfortable with what their thoughts are. I'm not prejudiced. I just don't go with gay people and kick it."

You see, $0.50 (fifty cents) and our dear friend M&M chocolate man both have many things in common.

In this case, they're both fucking morons.

I have this funny, very odd feeling in the pit of my stomach that says fifty cents will not receive the same kind of backlash that double M did.

I'm also very sick of hearing that people are not "comfortable" with homosexuality.

Being uncomfortable, and being uncomfortable and coming out in support for bans on their marriage is a disaster of human thought.

A real narrow-minded thought process, that somehow gets to decide other people's fate. Toughen up, and worry about yourself.

"Ewww, they're homosexuals!"

Come on, show the rest of humanity at least an ounce of maturity.

Some humans make me sick to my stomach.

:sick: