Hacker Aboard

method77

Our boards were carefully chosen with a bunch of other boards to be hacked by some vietnamese dude. Some problems are still present but most is back to normal. We will upgrade to the latest board software as soon as possible. Version 2.2 was released a few days ago and it looks cool.

Nothing to worry about though. It was a minor problem. Kooperman, you can stop worrying now and try to get some sleep.

Cheers!

Meth were all your patches up to date?

All the patches are here but I wanted a day or two to check out the new version. Major CSS changes and I wanted to fix the skins. The upgrade will take place tomorrow probably

He came in through my account?

Can someone reset my password? I'm locked out.

i just sent u an email - let me know if you got it, and if not, i can post it at basecamp

I'm going around changing passwords. I'm using scriptblock to figure out where all to go.

Anyone familiar with that jdoqocy-dot-com that's trying to load off the front page? Is that one of our advertisers or a left over from our friend?

I'm going around changing passwords. I'm using scriptblock to figure out where all to go.

Anyone familiar with that jdoqocy-dot-com that's trying to load off the front page? Is that one of our advertisers or a left over from our friend?

not a clud. what other passwords are you changing?

i almost fainted just before when i came on (ooer) and saw the board in all its plain vanilla whatever. immediately changed the skin...it looks more normal now apart from the white backgrounds on certain things.

what the hell do they expect from hacking THIS board?