Britney's partying hurting her image

I'm not sure who this post is written about

and you don't care either. you just HADDA post that :lol:

Bimbo Summit

a nadir of bimbos. :)

thanks folks! i'll be here all week! :lol:

JUSTIN snobs BRITNEY in nightclub....

Justin Timberlake bumped into his ex Britney Spears at a Los Angeles nightclub - and ignored her.

The former sweethearts met for the first time since Britney filed for divorce from Kevin Federline at top nightspot Hyde last Thursday but the SexyBack singer kept as far away from her as he could.

A source told gossip website X17online: "Justin stayed on the dance floor the whole night and avoided Britney like the plague." Britney - who celebrated her 25th birthday on Saturday - has become a regular at the club since her split from Kevin, the father of her two sons, 15-month-old Sean Preston and Jayden James, three months.

Justin was out without his long-term girlfriend Cameron Diaz, who is currently promoting her Christmas movie The Holiday.

Britney and Justin met as children when they starred on The Mickey Mouse Club. The couple began dating when Justin was part of the hugely successful boy band 'N Sync years later.

They were together for several years before splitting in 2002.

source:Bang! Showbiz

image:www.hodgedup.com:JUSTIN gets his OWN back on BRITNEY..BUT..does she REALLY give a FLYING FUCK about what he thinks??.. :lol::lol:

post-193-1165395876_thumb.jpg

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Britney Spears -- back in the headlines for partying every night and ditching her underwear -- admitted on Thursday that she "probably did take my new found freedom a little too far."

But in a posting on her Web site, the "Oops! I did it again!" singer said she was "just getting started" and said she was looking forward to a "new year, new music and a new me".

In a reference to the furor caused by photos showing her wearing no underpants under her miniskirts on at least three occasions last month, Spears wrote "Thank God for Victoria's Secrets' new underwear line!"

Read more

Photo: Stereogum.com

post-9-1165525511_thumb.jpg

Has BRITNEY stolen PARIS HILTON`s man

ask me if i give a shit, :lol:

muStaHkaH, i'm w/you :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Britney Spears Caught With Drugs

Los Angeles, CA - Britney Spears, who has gone off the deep end this week, is now alleged to be a drug user.

In Touch Weekly is reporting that Spears paid a visit to the restroom of a Hollywood restaurant, where the pop star plopped her pursed down on the counter and in front of several witnesses, opened her bag to reveal a bounty of pills inside.

"It looked like a pharmacy in there - I have never seen so many pills," a witness said.

Read more

"It looked like a pharmacy in there - I have never seen so many pills," a witness said.

obviously, that person needs to get out more and meet better people, like those w/chem labs and such. :)

Britney continues her flashing ways.....

Britney Spears flashed her nipples in another revealing outfit on Tuesday night.

The mother-of-two - who recently apologised to her fans after being photographed without underwear on four different occasions - visited Los Angeles nightclub Element wearing a see-through, white lace top and no bra.

Britney, 25, stumbled out of the club with drink stains all over her cut-off skirt and had to be guided by friends to the car.

According to gossip website X17 Online, the Toxic singer then attended a house party where she stayed until 4am.

After apologising for her flashing and wild partying, Britney - mother to 15-month-old Sean Preston and three-month-old Jayden James - was advised to end her friendship with Paris Hilton as she was damaging her reputation by association.

But on Tuesday the hotel heiress was nowhere to be seen as Britney partied the night away while partially exposing her breasts.

image:Reuters:SHOWING IT OFF...BRITNEY SPEARS is continuing to cause controversy by refusing to wear UNDERWEAR...

post-193-1166216749_thumb.jpg

Federline to write tell-all book....

Kevin Federline is set to write a revealing book about his estranged wife Britney Spears.

The wannabe rapper, who split from Britney last month, is reportedly prepared to talk about the singer's alleged drug use, wild partying and her lesbian tendencies if he doesn't get what he wants from the divorce settlement.

A source told America's Star magazine: "Kevin is either hoping a publisher will pay him big money for the book, or that Britney will cough up more cash than what is in their prenuptial agreement to keep him from spilling the beans."

It has been reported that the prenuptial agreement entitles Kevin to $US360,000 in spousal support and $US7 million from the sale of their Malibu marital home.

Kevin has applied for sole custody of the couple's two children - 15-month-old Sean Preston and three-month-old Jayden James - and is reportedly seeking a settlement of at least $US20 million.

He is said to be threatening to "prove Britney is an unfit mother" by showing a video of the Toxic singer talking incoherently.

The source added: "Kevin says he filmed it just a week before Britney filed for divorce. He told me, 'I want the world to see that Britney is an unfit parent and that she's not in her right mind.'"

image:image.com.com:K-FED..about to GRASS on BRITNEY in SLEAZY book.. :) :)

post-193-1166223463_thumb.jpg

I look at that whole situation and wonder who the asshole was.

i blame madonna actually for this entire thing (britney and hilton are like the 3rd wave). in a few years, we'll be seeing little 5 year old hooker look-alikes in the streets, thinkin' they're all kewl and shit.