BRITNEY:She's SINGLE and she's SIZZLING...

She's single and she's sizzling......

That's what other singers said of Britney Spears, who showed up onstage at the American Music Awards in a cleavage-baring dress to present the best female soul-R&B artist award just after a skit parodying her recent ex, Kevin Federline.

"She looked great. She got back on the horse, in my opinion," said presenter Jesse McCartney backstage.

Singer JoJo, wearing a flirty pink dress, said backstage that she supported Spears, who recently filed for divorce from Federline, described by AMA host Jimmy Kimmel as a "no-hit wonder."

"She's still a young lady, so she definitely has the opportunity to come back," said teen star JoJo, adding that she first met Spears when she was 7 and an aspiring musician.

source:Associated Press

image:AP:BRITNEY SPEARS presenting an award at the American Music Awards....

post-193-1164329510_thumb.jpg

"She looked great. She got back on the horse, in my opinion," said presenter Jesse McCartney backstage

in a catherine the great way? :lol:

She's still a young lady, so she definitely has the opportunity to come back," said teen star JoJo, whose own wealth of worldly experience is mind-numbingly vast.

One of my favorite type of articles. It's like asking Cletus the slack-jawed yokel for his opinion on a new medical treatment. Who gives a shit how they answer?

Federline: 'I'm America's Most Hated'

Kevin Federline claims he is "America's most hated man" following his split from pop princess Britney Spears.

Federline made the statement during a performance at Hollywood's House of Blues Wednesday night.

Since the pair separated earlier this month, the 28-year-old has been vilified in the press as a gold-digging freeloader, capitalizing on his wife's success and wealth.

But a packed house turned out to see a resilient Federline perform tracks from his debut album, Playing with Fire. After lashing out at his detractors -- shouting from the stage, "[bleep] the haters, [bleep] the media, [bleep] the paparazzi" -- Federline adapted lyrics to one of his songs. When a member of his entourage asked onstage, "Why does America hate you?" he replied, "Maybe because I took their queen. I am America's most hated."

Source

post-9-1164618623_thumb.jpg