Wassup For The Weekend • 11/17/2006

DudeAsInCool

Can you believe its been in the 80s here this week? This means more activities devoted to the outside for me. I really dont have a clue what Im going to do this weekend other than sport Thanxgiving invitations for next week :) Hopefully you all have something more interesting to report....

Probably going to spend part of the weekend getting the house ready for winter.

After the Ohio State/Michigan game, of course!!

:thumbsup:

8656f014b6.jpg

Thanx for reminding me. Other good college and pro games - Penn State vs Michigan State. Indianapolis versus Cowboys :)

It's been above zero here for the last 2 days.

Sweet, but car looks like hell from slush thrown from other cars.

Welcome aboard, HH

I forgot to ask-- Is anyone going to Tom's Wedding? :lol:

post-9-1163826637_thumb.jpg

I've definitely been here awhile my friend.

Tis the shabbat. So I'm Hemoglobin Harry, the unworking.

I see - for a moment, I thought you might be Clark Kent :lol:

going to Basingstoke to meet this dude Rapunzel for the first time (he's been on the freeA3 board since last year) and his family, staying over at their 11th (or 16th) century priory (!!!) tonight after we all see the Rock Freebase Showband in Reading.

i'm stoked again, wheeeeeeeee! great music, dancing our asses off and partying afterwards w/the band. :)

I went to Tom's wedding but I couldn't stand Jennifer talking to me all the time so I left.

O ther than that, pretty normal although I can't drink alcohol because I'm taking some pills that don't allow that.

It's almost 8am and 36F here.

Last night was a small get together for a friend's birthday. We were attached at the hip in 8th and 9th grade. We grew apart but whenever we talk, which was maybe twice a year, it is as though no time passes. Lately we've hung out more and it's still cool. They made her a penis cake, complete with sprinkles and curvy candles strategically placed.

Tonight is a friend's 21st celebration, but I don't know if I'm attending that. Another friend, a closer friend, is having her housewarming party. I'll try to make it to both, but the timing is horrible so we'll see. The one with the 21st completely ditched me the other day. We're giving her a TV stand, and she was supposed to come pick it up but she went and got a tattoo instead. And didn't call me. So I'm kind of mad at her... I know that isn't a good reason to skip out on her birthday.

Tomorrow is.... nothing. No plans.

lol, summation of my fabaroo weekend here w/photos.

i'm still stoked, got off the phone w/Rock just now. /and/ i'm still in the middle of the longest flashback i've ever experienced, wheeee! :lol:

I did nothing but work this past weekend!! Friday, worked a hockey game, saturday I worked The Who at the Toyota Center, awesome show!! And yesterday I worked Aerosmith/Motley Crue at the Woodlands Pavilion. Aerosmith rocked!!