so...wassup dudes?

slum_goddess

lol, i'm baaaa-aaack!

so what's been happening? whatcha all been up to in my extended absinthe, i mean 'absence.' :)

ps, your goddamn rss does'nt work for me. bah.

aw, thanks people.

hey, what happened to my little website advert?

and i'm not getting notifications of any replies. i have many more complaints, lol. then i shall answer questions, tell the future or whatever bullshit strikes at the moment. :P

aw, thanks people.

hey, what happened to my little website advert?

and i'm not getting notifications of any replies. i have many more complaints, lol. then i shall answer questions, tell the future or whatever bullshit strikes at the moment. :P

Haven't even been back a whole day, and bitching already!!

;)

boy, do i have usability problems w/the new improved BK. (and i actually get paid to do usability reviews of websites and suchlike so i do know what i'm talking about, for once). trying and failing to reply to each one of you in the old way where i could do quotes and such, please bear w/me here and i'll do chronological order or whatever.

RainbowDemon: cool image and thank you, very much appreciated. i could be wrong but it seems to me you're stilll happily in love. i'm pleased for you. :)

Dude: 'Slum Van Ripple': what the fucking fuck? are you like attempting to goof on rip van winkle or somehow imply i've been drinking ripple?

Hey Potato, i hope things are good w/you and yours. i'm thinking of a particular worry you posted last year; won't mention it now/here but i hope everything's fine, everyone's safe.

HEY METH! oh wait, thass how i call my crystal meth dealer. i meant HEY METHOD! how ya been? what's shakin' bay-beh? :)

Shit_Head, ooopsy, i meant Excrement_Cranium: what's been going on? y'mean apart from the crippling (and i do mean crippling) depression for almost like since 06 began? i finally broke down and did things MY way (think 'offshore pharmacies') and now i'm almost back to (my) normal. btw, FUCK THOSE DO-NOTHING SSRIs. they made me worse. i was a veritable wreck and the only thing helping me to hang on was the compulsion i have for posting to my site.

The Ox: thank you for your kind words, especially the 'welcome blast' part. i shall attempt to ignore the part about 'the past' cause, y'know, i'm fucking old and hate to be reminded. a-heh, heh, heh, whooops, slipped into preznit mode again (this happens a lot these days).

Dude: You need to open up a blog with a referral link...

so what you're trying to say is the rss only works for people w/beatking blogs? i don't get it. and i write enough already, i shall attempt to dis, i mean 'comment' on things musical &c beginning in the next few days but right now i'm actually working on a political push-back project (a real one) and have lotsa work to do on that. i'd love to say more but it would piss people like Redneck off. nyah, Red. :P

Shawn: good to see you as well. :)

CTC Command: what have i been up to? y'mean apart from crying my eyes out, link-whoring all over the internets (except HERE, i see, [she said angrily, lol])...basically nothing much. worrying my ass off mostly about US, wasting time. between the afore-mentioned shit, travelling to Scotland, Holland, Belgium and Germany a few times and London as well. a lotta good drugs. y'know, the usual (she said in her typically 'trying to corrupt the young uns' way).

RD: 'Haven't even been back a whole day, and bitching already!!'

oh, i haven't even begun yet. *evil* lol :skullbones:

still not getting notifications of replies to anything (apart from PMs) and yes, my notification button is enabled. so what's w/that?

i want my little website button back on EACH post. NOW. i mean, what's the sense of link-whoring if people can't just click it and land on me (heh) immediately. i want more landings, dammit!

Redneck4Sure: REDNECK! oh how i wish other idiots, sorry, i meant 'others' of your political persuasion were ALL like you. :wub:

um....where's Koop? i noticed he quit commenting at a site i sometimes frequent and now don't see him here on BK. is he alright? i hope so.

as well, i'm shocked, i tell youse, shocked to see the few replies to the topics i quickly scannned in the index. we used to get like 20, 30 replies and now i see like maybe 2 or 3 or 5 or 6? what the fuck is up w/that?

link-whorin' time: y'all might be interested in some photos i've taken, some of me, some already seen and some new here.

'slum_goddess' date='Sep 5 2006, 12:54 AM'

boy, do i have usability problems w/the new improved BK. (and i actually get paid to do usability reviews of websites and suchlike so i do know what i'm talking about, for once). trying and failing to reply to each one of you in the old way where i could do quotes and such, please bear w/me here and i'll do chronological order or whatever.

Roll your pointer across the line with all the symbols--it's pretty much automatic to do bolds, quotes, etc. once you get the hang off it :) but maybe we need a how-to including how to add youtube videos, etc?

Dude: 'Slum Van Ripple': what the fucking fuck? are you like attempting to goof on rip van winkle or somehow imply i've been drinking ripple?

the former--but I wouldnt put the latter past you if there was nothin else around :)

Dude: You need to open up a blog with a referral link...

I already have a design...may do this soon. But...if i start posting there, it will lower my count at BK :) I will have to discuss otherwise with Mr. Boo

um....where's Koop? i noticed he quit commenting at a site i sometimes frequent and now don't see him here on BK. is he alright? i hope so.

He's coaching baseball. I think he got burnt out on posting political stuff...cause it gets worse every day lol

as well, i'm shocked, i tell youse, shocked to see the few replies to the topics i quickly scannned in the index. we used to get like 20, 30 replies and now i see like maybe 2 or 3 or 5 or 6? what the fuck is up w/that?

that will change now that school is back in session...me thinks

link-whorin' time

i think you need to go to your profile and put back the link to your website--it probably got screwed in the changeover to the new boards

the link to my website is still in my profile. i don't get it.

Dude: 'the former--but I wouldnt put the latter past you if there was nothin else around'

i'd rather die than drink ripple. really. i'll drink aether or whatever other poison before.

and WHAT HAPPENED TO KIWI?

Dude: 'I already have a design...may do this soon. But...if i start posting there, it will lower my count at BK'

what the fuck is /that/ supposed to mean? people who read BK blogs LOWER your count? WTF?

everyone visit me! and many many times a day! inspiration sometimes strikes not once, but twice or three times daily. and sometimes i even copy old posts like i did last night when giving the preznit an offer he really shouldn't refuse (cuz i'm goooooood and it's obvious he really needs it). a-heh heh heh.

LOLOLOL (at myself for once)

...and WHAT HAPPENED TO KIWI?.."if i start posting there, it will lower my count at BK" what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

He's around... the later was supposed to be a dumb jok, duh

hey Kiwi :wub: the thwooping's going fine. i actually don't have to go to Holland anymore although i will anyway.

CTC: nourishment? whazzat? lol, i actually dropped like 15 lbs or so, mostly in the last month. i'm living on vitamin c and cocaine the horribly non-flavorful foods they have here cause here they have laws against things like added sugar, salt and MSG (all the shit i grew up w/) in foods like meat and fish and even processed foods. so it all still tastes weird to me so i'm not eatin' much (she said happily). oh, and back to a tub of Haagen Dazs per night. y'know, to kinda gimme energy. :P

hey moodyblue--do you still have that fantastic gig, the one i'd kill for?

can someone please figure out why i'm not getting notifications of replies to anything? i still have more complaints. just sayin'. lol