Wassup For the 6/30/06 'July 4th' Weekend?

DudeAsInCool

We have a nice long celebratory weekend here in the states, so...its barbq's, movies, sun and fun here. More details to come...

How about you?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno yet about the weekend, but more than likely it's going to be the club scene for me and parties. On the 4th I won't be doing much during the day, but by the evening I'll probably be BBQing and watch the fireworks in Houston for the first time ever lol... I'll update when I find out new things to do!

:lol: that dmb thing threw me off...anyways, we are going to lakehouse on Tablerock Lake for the 4th and watch some fireworks at the marina and just really probably get lazy :) But in our house things change rapidly sooo, if something else comes up (which it often does) I'll catch up on this later

WOAH....Potato dmb as in Dave Matthews Band?????? If so, I am flying to Houston in August to see them

Yea, Dave Matthews Band... Alpine Valley Music Theatre this weekend. I'm not a massive fan but I think it'll be a ton of fun.

:thumbsup: I am a massive fan :thumbsup: haven't missed a concert in Houston (actually The Woodlands Pavilion) since 1998 :thumbsup: and I can't wait....get to go back home for a week and see DMB too...August 18th

I'll try to get some good pics for ya this weekend.

And hey, that's a double plus when you get to go... back home and to see them... I'd be super excited!

I can think of somewhere you can post them....

just spent a couple of days down the coast with an old mate i hadn`t seen for many years......he has a beautiful property with wonderful ocean views.........we spent the weekend out on his boat fishing......i had a great time even though i didn`t catch a thing...... :) :)

image:where i was from my mates back door......

post-193-1151803605_thumb.jpg

just spent a couple of days down the coast with an old mate i hadn`t seen for many years......he has a beautiful property with wonderful ocean views.........we spent the weekend out on his boat fishing......i had a great time even though i didn`t catch a thing...... :) :)

image:where i was from my mates back door......

Looks like a likely target for our BK retreat :)

for sure dude......the name of the place is "tirohanga" beach........a maori placename...a rough translation is "guide" or "pathfinder"...very nice for a weekend retreat...... :)

moonglow: My friend is going to that Houston show!

Saturday night was awesome. 17 song set, I think, with a 4 song encore.

Sunday night was awesome. 16 song set with a 2 song encore.

Alpine was an awesome venue... generally I'm not fond of the larger ones, but holy cow. The view was really good considering how far back we were. The scenery in the area was really pretty. Tailgating was a blast. Camping was alright (may have been better if it hadn't rained both nights).

$7 beers suck... too bad for all those suckers that bought 'em!

The first pic is the one dude on Saturday night.

The second is of Dave with bug sunglasses.

Sorry they look like hell.

post-43-1151970737_thumb.jpg

post-43-1151970929_thumb.jpg