Bush eats cake while American citizens die...

Kooperman

This uncaring administration never ceases to amaze me in their arrogance. Presidents don't ignore natural disasters like this man has without eventually paying a political price. Remember....this area that has been literally destroyed is solid REPUBLICAN territory, and Bush heads to the other side of the country for frivolous activities.

Worst president ever.

http://americablog.blogspot.com/2005/08/mr...-come-home.html

post-91-1125424440.jpg

Ok, how about, a gob of wasted sperm is smarter, and would have more compassion than he does?

Right, but wasted sperm obviously never became a part of him.

I honestly think the smartest part of him

This is a very serious discussion Hunter. Try to make sure future sperm comments are correct. We can't have another incident like this because the fate of the free world is at stake.

True the term smart, and him truly does not relate, and Im sorry about that.

PS, I would bet that sperm is very thankfull it never made that final tail wag. Could you imagine being blamed for the birth of of that total waste of polluted air? I very rarely make political comments, but he in my opinion is one of the worst terrorists to walk the face of this earth. I dont like their religion, fuckem they must be terrorists. The buggers got oil, Im going to put in a leader that listens to me. Shit we just got our asses kicked by someone we trained, and screwed over, Im going to get him in the name of god. I honestly dont know what the hell else he could possibly defile. PS if this has to be edited I fully understand, but when i mod somewhere I try to stay neutral. hard though it may be.

Peace Hunter

True the term smart, and him truly does not relate, and Im sorry about that.

PS, I would bet that sperm is very thankfull it never made that final tail wag. Could you imagine being blamed for the birth of of that total waste of polluted air? I very rarely make political comments, but he in my opinion is one of the worst terrorists to walk the face of this earth. I dont like their religion, fuckem they must be terrorists. The buggers got oil, Im going to put in a leader that listens to me. Shit we just got our asses kicked by someone we trained, and screwed over, Im going to get him in the name of god. I honestly dont know what the hell else he could possibly defile. PS if this has to be edited I fully understand, but when i mod somewhere I try to stay neutral. hard though it may be.

Peace Hunter

Only people like Bush edit out the truth, brother Hunter.....if only more American citizens and mainstream media people would find the courage to say these things.

In any debate I have to mod elsewhere I vow I will truly remain neutral.

How can anyone be neutral with Bush as the President? :lol:

jesus christ, he was playing guitar yesterday? how much did we pay for the goddamned presidential seal on that thing? (or does it come on cheapass stickers?)

the fuckwit preznit plays while new orleans drowns...fuckin typical. :mad:

Most of these fuckers don't give a shit. They are a bunch of spoonfed pussies that buy political office and eat steak while children throughout the nation try to survive in leaky shitboxes eating Ramen noodles.

What kind of political backlash is Bush going to look forward to? He can't be reelected.. so fuck us and our natural disasters. I wanna have some cake and country rock, bitches.

Regan might have been bad, but his position on government was exactly the opposite from this turd. Regan believed that government involvement in everyday life was a PROBLEM, Bush sees it as a SOLUTION. Which strangely enough is not a very republican ideal.

And damn you Hunter, you Bush supporter.

I thank you, as you know I have always attempted to keep politics separate from my modding. To the point of being accused of being a bush supporter. In any debate I have to mod elsewhere I vow I will truly remain neutral.

No need for editing or neutrality. That was very well said. The man is a complete fool.

Regan might have been bad, but his position on government was exactly the opposite from this turd.  Regan believed that government involvement in everyday life was a PROBLEM, Bush sees it as a SOLUTION.

People make up government so Ive never understood the argument. The problem with Bush is he feels he is never wrong, despite the catastrophes he creates around him. Plus he is a liar - he's millions of miles from being a compassionate conservative.

It looked like a really good cake. :bigsmile:

I hope he didn't share it with the fucking liberals. :lol:

His type never shares anyting with anyone - its all about GREED!

I hope he didn't share it with the fucking liberals.

I think I will have a liberal fucking helping.. :lol:

Bush Says Katrina Recovery to Take Years

President Bush said Wednesday that his administration was moving quickly to save lives and provide sustenance to uncounted victims of Hurricane Katrina but that recovery "will take years" from the storm that laid waste to the Gulf Coast.

...Flanked by senior members of his administration, Bush ran down a list of actions already taken to help victims of the storm.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/08/31/D8CB26LG8.html

Looks like he's finally stepping up to the plate...