What Are You Listening To?

DudeAsInCool

Fever Ray - If I Had a Heart (2009)

This is the first single from Karin Dreijer's new project, Fever Ray. Karin is the lead vocalist for electronic band, The Knife. The video is by Knife visual collaborator Andreas Nilsson. A tip of the hat to Brandon @ Sterogum for the find, and to Pitchfork for the original post.

Strand of Oaks - End in Flames (2009)

Strand of Oaks is the endeavor of folk/rocker Timothy Showwalter. This song is from his album, Leave Ruin, and is being released via La Société Expéditionnaire records.

You can check it out @ Muzzle of Bees

post-9-1231381374_thumb.jpg

Hey that's the same thing I'm listening to! Small world. :lol:

Must be something in the air. :lol: Speaking of which ...

Air - All I Need

This cut is their 1998 album, Moon Safari.

E6E6E6
101010IxQcajTE7I

All I Need - Air

M. Ward (Hold Time)

M. Ward, is a singer-songwriter and guitarist from Portland, Oregon. M Ward has collaborated on recordings by Cat Power, Beth Orton, Bright Eyes, My Morning Jacket, and Jenny Lewis (whose debut solo album Rabbit Fur Coat he co-produced).

This is the title track for M. Ward's first album in three years, which is due out from Merge Records in February. He also directed the video. You can learn more about the artist and his upcoming album HERE.

Fleetwood Mac - Hypnotized

From the album, Mystery to Me, with Bob Welch on guitar.

E6E6E6
1010105xPbhLrP3w

Hypnotized - Fleetwood Mac

Fleetwood Mac version with Tommy Bolin on guitar

E6E6E6
1010105wAJlon9ZS

Hypnotized - Tommy Bolin With Fleetwood Mac

Ulrich Schnauss - As If You've Never Been Away

This is my third Schnauss post in recent days. This song is from the 2001 album, Far Away Trains Passing By.

Ulrich Schnauss - As If You've Never Been Away

This is my third Schnauss post in recent days. This song is from the 2001 album, Far Away Trains Passing By.

I'm glad you finally found some tunes that sound decent. :lol:

I think the last one you found that had talent was Raphael Saadiq - The Way I See It (2008).

As they say in the trailer park, "even a blind sow will find an ear of corn on the ground once in a while". :beer1:

I'm glad you finally found some tunes that sound decent. :lol:

I think the last one you found that had talent was Raphael Saadiq - The Way I See It (2008).

As they say in the trailer park, "even a blind sow will find an ear of corn on the ground once in a while". :beer1:

Glad to see you make the 40 year jump :lol:

Animal Collective - Brother Sport (2007)

Live at Midi-Festival on the French Riviera. Read more about Animal Collective @ The Hipster Runoff. A tip of the hat to Muzzle of Bees for the head's up.

Hot Chip - Colours (Fred Falke Remix)

Frédérick "Fred" Falke is a French house producer and DJ. You can alternatively listen to Motel De Moka's Fantasia Mix, which this song is a part of, right HERE

Kap10kurt - Mission Complete (SymbolOne Remix)

Kap10kurt is a NY electronic duo. This is their latest single. Fyi, you can also check out the Ocelot and Moulinex mixes over @ Musiquemagnifique

post-9-1232362258_thumb.jpg