What Are You Listening To?

DudeAsInCool

spoiled barking dog waiting impatiently for me to turn out the lights. :glare:

Wifey's dog. I can't decide which one to shoot first. Her or the dog......

If she will pick the little bastard up I think I can get them both with one shot and save ammo. :happy:

Beck - Nausea from his new cd, Information. This cut reminds me The Doors - if Jim Morrison was around today, I could see him doing a cover of this :lol:

post-9-1159733244_thumb.jpg

"whipping post" and "in memory of elizabeth reed" from the album "zakk goes wylde"

..Allman Brothers Band - Zakk Goes Wylde...

..Recorded at Great Woods Ampitheatre, Mansfield, MA on August 1, 1993.....

2 stand-out lead guitar solos from zakk wylde.....choice one mate..... :) :)

"whipping post": http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PMHP2K2

"in memory of elizabeth reed": http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GFI07BBI

post-193-1159773617_thumb.jpg

Dave Edmunds - Sabre Dance from the cd Love Sculpture.

Kiwi, Peter Green is an excellent guitarist - I wish I still had a copy of Fleetwood Mac's Kiln House ;)

"i just want to make love to you"...jeff beck/paul rodgers....from the album "Muddy Water Blues: A Tribute to Muddy Waters"....very heavy blues-rock version of this old standard..with paul rodgers in great voice and playing a wailing harp..excellent slide from jeff beck on this 1993 collaboration from these two fine british musicians....This is the heaviest version of this tune I've ever heard. No other even comes close..... :)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=702J7BQM

enjoy..... :)

post-193-1159967721.jpg

just in case you think that ben harper is a soft-cock check out this bootleg live work-out of "voodoo child" with harper on pedal steel guitar and pearl jam doing the backing work on a tour sometime in 1995....a virtuoso performance from mr harper.... :)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XFP15Q90

enjoy.... :)

post-193-1159968358_thumb.jpg

"fuck yourself"..frank zappa and steve vai..from the album "flexable leftovers"....very cool dual lead guitar playing from these two wizards..and great anal - retentive lyrics from frank zappa..... :)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=59XXX521

enjoy.... :)

post-193-1159968750_thumb.jpg

post-193-1159968761_thumb.jpg

Hey Kiwi, those are some choice cuts. FYI, I actually exchanged emails with Steve Vai the other day - he seems like a pretty cool guy

Hey Kiwi, those are some choice cuts. FYI, I actually exchanged emails with Steve Vai the other day - he seems like a pretty cool guy

cheers mate....i`ve got a little downtime at the moment so i`m rocking...i`ll put a few more up later.... :) ..ask him (vai) for a beatking exclusive interview..we`ve done a lot of stuff here at bk on zappa/vai and their combined and separate careers.... :)

cheers mate....i`ve got a little downtime at the moment so i`m rocking...i`ll put a few more up later.... :) ..ask him (vai) for a beatking exclusive interview..we`ve done a lot of stuff here at bk on zappa/vai and their combined and separate careers.... :)

put together a list of questions, and I will email him :)