What Are You Listening To?

DudeAsInCool

Joe Walsh - Rocky Mountain Way

Saw him once in person about the time this came out. He opened for the Who at the Spectrem in Philadelphia

The Who (most of the same material as Live at Leeds). Joe Walsh played a short set--I just remember him strumming his last cord which echoed throughout the arena for about a minute...nice effect.

The Happy Couple - Michael Hedges (Windham Hill)

Elvis....snoring. :huh:

Elvis is my dog, a Jack Russell....at birth his mother chewed his tail off for some reason, but he still wags his hips, thus Elvis was a natural. :P

Awwe ... that's cute :)

Julian Bream - Bach Lute Suites

I'm actually listening to some of my own compositions I wrote using the Acid prog a couple years ago...now playing on winamp

Contact The Commander - And So On...(CO2 Remix)

If anyone is interested in downloading/listening to any of my shit, pm me and we can meet on exocee.

How about posting an mp3 or wav for us...  Id love to hear...

I'd love to hear it too.

I am currently listening to Million Valve"Blue Water".

Its a kinda mellow groove/tronica/ambient tune.

Metropolis (89.9 KCRW Music - Public Radio - Streaming Radio). Try this on your realplayer, winamp or ITunes player and you will be in for a treat :strumma:

Great... it breaks up a bit over dial up connection unfortunately.

I spied the link for Tom McRae

http://kcrw.com/cgi-bin/ram_wrap.cgi?/mb/mb040225Tom_McRae

on the front page so I'm now listening to that show... I was impressed by his first album, but hadnt heard anything since. :)

http://www.tommcrae.com/