California to ban hunting over Internet

KiwiCoromandel

Wildlife regulators took the first step Tuesday to bar hunters from using the Internet to shoot animals, responding to a Texas Web site that planned to let users fire at real game with the click of a mouse.

more.......

http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/internet/05/0...g.ap/index.html

post-88-1115528173.gif

Come to Texas and find out. :lol:

The rifle is set up to be controlled from the internet. You pay money for a certain time period and if you see a game animal you can manipulate the gun to aim it and then fire it. If no animal passes within field of view during your allotted time period, you spent your money just the same.

btw, I checked and liberals are not to be targeted. It seems that liberals are not classified as a "game" animal. They are a "varmint" similar to rats and skunks but not as intelligent or as fragrant. The web site mentioned only allows game animals to be shot at this time. They have plans to shoot liberals next year but need to install several thousand rifles to accommodate the expected surge in business.

fire at real game with the click of a mouse.

i can't see too well now (why in the wassup thread if i can fucking find it) but when i hunched over to read the above i first read 'with the dick of a mouse' and i'm all WTF? :lol:

i know, Dude...i personally think that anyone who'd buy into this shit is fucked in the head. i mean, at least get out and do it yourself, in person (i have huge issues w/that as well, but over the 'net?)