Wassup for the Weekend - 4/8/05

DudeAsInCool

We start of the weekend with a bang - a solar eclipse rings in this Spring weekend. Should be a time for fun and frolic... How about you?

no, meeeeeeeee. (i'll split it w/you, method) :)

today to see the new kitty and get him used to the carrier bag he'll be coming home in at the end of april. tomorrow we drink, smoke, sleep, films, the usual. on sunday night i'll be in london (sans pet man who has to work monday) to see the band playing at their local in brixton, on their last pre-tour gig, yay.

ps, Dude! quit pulling the same old shit--what are you doing this weekend?

I got the 2-10 shift this weekend, so I can go out and not worry about going into work hungover.

Although.... I have a ten hour day on Sunday because of meetings and the "acquiring food" shit my manager always puts me in charge of.

Tonight... not sure... one thing I do know: No gay bars tonight.

It's not that sort of weed!.

hmmpf...WHY? :lol:

Welp...I'm having the epidemy of Redneck Party's...in my Garage prolly sittin on my 4 wheeler, cookin hotdogs on the grill , volleyball, beer, yelling family members and then I'll crash.

Now don't that sound like fun? :bigsmile:

ps, Dude! quit pulling the same old shit--what are you doing this weekend?

:lol: I knew someone would finally call me to task. No big plans here. I have a couple meetings with clients and some catch up work - but the former will entail some nice dinners :)

I knew someone would finally call me to task. 

:taskmaster: we used to code :whip: for that one LOL

Another working weekend for me...friday and saturday had to work a Women of Faith thing alllllll day both days. I almost fell asleep on saturday!! I had to work the by the mixer and it was dark (kinda) and I had a little trouble staying awake!! Man, I was pooped!! I got home around 7ish and lasted until 8:30pm and then boom, out like a light!!

Sunday I am working at the Pavilion....something called Megaton, put on by a local radio station....again alllll day!

These all day shifts are kicking my butt.......monday, I sleep all day!!