50 Cent - Disco Inferno Reggaeton Remix

Guest .::BeatFactory::.

I stopped by the house for the moment and I'm at my bro's right now, but here is my 50 cent "Disco Inferno" Reggaeton Remix as promised:

http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3SOTALV...6F2EA0IJIJ0KHME

Feedback is welcome and encourage! :scratchin:

let me know if it needs to be re-upped... btw, I like my remix better than DJ Kool Kid's and Kassanova's :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

New links (locally hosted):

50 Cent - Disco Inferno (Reggaeton Remix)

50 Cent - Disco Inferno (Reggaeton Remix) ** Clean - Mega 101 Exclusive **

*the second one is the one that I'm currently trying to get to get played on a station in Houston... The "clean" version. I've already gotten positive feedback from the Dj's there... just need to get a hold of the MD (by the way, one DJ wants to include me on this "project" he's got going on so I gotta call him) :scratchin:

If you're wondering, the beat is from Baby Ranks' "Motivate Al Baile."

alright...I love the original and gave this a listen. I'm not a big Reggae guy (I by not being a reggae I mean know jack shit about it...help anyone?)

But it seemed pretty chill to me if reggae is what the deal is...Sorry I can't be more help

• 3 weeks later...
alright...I love the original and gave this a listen. I'm not a big Reggae guy (I by not being a reggae I mean know jack shit about it...help anyone?)

But it seemed pretty chill to me if reggae is what the deal is...Sorry I can't be more help

:) thanks for the feedback... any feedback helps me be better

• 3 weeks later...

Good beatmatch. What are you using to do your mixes?

I've been playing with some of these programs out to make your own beats, and mixed a few instrumentals with acapellas to get out different mixes. If this is pretty norm here, maybe I'll get some work up. I just play at it, but fully intend to buy some equipment when I'm done with school. Allready done some play with a keyboard/sampler and a Korg(sp?) drum machine/mixer/recorder with a friend at work. A hobby, but with the state of music now days... almost liking my own stuff more....

I have quite a bit of equipment I use including: Denon S2000s, Technics 1200s, Vestax R1 Mixer, Vestax PMC-500, Final Scratch 2, PCDJ FX 7, and PCDJ Scratch... not all at once though. I don't own all of them, but I do borrow a lot :P

I've got a lot more done, just only a few mixes are public.

I've never tried PCDJ producer but PCDJ FX is a pretty good piece of software... it's not my copy but the copy I've used was $600 I think. Beats from scratch ... I'll usually be on a synthesizer and honestly they'll take me about an hour or two to make a track. I've never tried software for making music, though.

• 2 months later...