Moan Phones

DudeAsInCool

If I encounter an individual in public that has one of these, and then has it subsequently demostrated when some other idiot they know calls them, I will personally kick there ass all over the place and then pay a visit to their friend. I will tell him/her/it that they are retarded and must never use a telephone of any kind again (using my fist of course).

At first, the ring tones annoyed me. The short MP3 clips have brought me to the brink. This will be murder.

r.i.p.

Also, three way calling is a bad idea. Not only does that introduce a pun to this thread, but it also means I could be classified as a serial killer (again).

I don't feel like going through that aggravation anymore. I'm on a steady diet of occasional murder (I’ve even skipped a few Tuesdays).

I'm one of the few who doesn't have a cell phone. I don't think I am coordinated enough to safely drive 90mph with a beer in one hand and a Glock in the other while site seeing the hoochie mamas and still be able to talk on a cell phone. :)

My cell has just one tone, and its used a little as possible. the wife wont even turn hers on unless she needs to make a call. Some of these dam phones have such annoying frigging tones I would love to shove the phones right up the owners ass. Lubricant not included.

Edited by The Hunter

Some of these dam phones have such annoying frigging tones I would love to shove the phones right up the owners ass. Lubricant not included.

how i feel whenever on a train and hear someone's polyphonic bullshit ringtone. pet man and i have always turned our phones to the most unobtrusive type ring (his is usually set to 'vibrate').

but as far as billing, i'm lucky/happy to be laughing at the USA and its fucked system of double-billing for airtime. it's great over here--only the caller pays and it's a pittance compared to what our bills were in NYC.

how i feel whenever on a train and hear someone's polyphonic bullshit ringtone. pet man and i have always turned our phones to the most unobtrusive type ring (his is usually set to 'vibrate').

but as far as billing, i'm lucky/happy to be laughing at the USA and its fucked system of double-billing for airtime. it's great over here--only the caller pays and it's a pittance compared to what our bills were in NYC.

they charge both ways?????????

yep...disgusting, isn't it? about 10, 12 years ago in NYC, cellphones were like a status thing as not everyone could afford them (on top of the caller/receiver both pay thing). i love it that over here, they're so sane about billing. just another corporate amerikan scam.

*sigh* very sane AFAIC.

every man and his dog has a mobile in our family......my eldest daughter has one of those picphones and even my youngest (7) is demanding her own cell phone.. i hate them and i especially hate text calls..they make you too damn accessible when you don`t want to be contacted for some reason...... :mad:

I hate cell phones. I know they are good for emergencies, but otherwise i dont see the attraction. I hate people who drive and use their cell phones. Im as fast returning calls as I am a poster--so who needs one? Someone has offered to buy me a blueberry--I havent taken them up on the free offer...YET

When just anybody calls me, i've programmed my phone to play Fatboy Slim Weapon Of Choice. :P

But when my lady calls, it's set to play Duke So In Love With You (Latin Mix) :wub:

And everyone has a freaking phone stuck to the side of their head. All the time. In the store. On the highway. Everywhere else one can imagine. Its EPIDEMIC.

i love my cellphone :)

I don't care about one that takes pics. I am lookin' for one that fires a .45 cal round. :)

I posted one here sometime in late 2003 if you want to search for it... the customs people were not happy about it :lol: