Increase Penis Size

Cerebral_Assassin

I'm starting my diet tomorrow......... :lol:

HEALTH NEWS: Weight loss increases penis size

BOSTON – Researchers said yesterday that a recent study proved that 100 per cent of men who lose weight gain considerable length to their penises.

PhD researcher Jennifer Wright said the study was conducted over a two year period and involved 124 participants.

"We wanted participants who believed that they had lost considerable length of their penis as they had gained weight over the years," Dr Wright said.

All of the men, aged from 25 to 45 years and from the Boston area, believed that their penises had shrunk as their weight gain increased.

"Penis size is a stimulant of social acceptance for men and a small flaccid penis, or one that is practically invisible, is cause for low self esteem," Wright said.

Participant, Max Denver 29, said he was sure he penis was considerably longer when he was 18 or 19 but as the years had progressed his penis had virtually disappeared.

Weight Loss : Read More Here

HEALTH NEWS: Weight loss increases penis size

CA, I'm told that diet and hand exercises will guaranteee an increase in size, but the results are sometimes temporary Feel free to take part in a BK study and post your size and change here for the ladies :lol:

But as the country song goes, and Method knows (see image below), "If You Can't Feel It, It, It's Not There :lol: And this won't help http://www.beatking.com/forums/index.php?showuser=32 :rotfl:

post-59-1106499110.jpg

All of the men, aged from 25 to 45 years and from the Boston area, believed that their penises had shrunk as their weight gain increased.

Oh my....well DUH! Once that big ol beer belly gets in the view ...it musta shrunk. Puuuullleeze! Beer belly go away and ta-da....PENIS!!! LMFAO.

We don't go around bitchin that when We become pregnant our puss' :lol: disappears now do We?

BOSTON – Researchers said yesterday that a recent study proved that 100 per cent of men who lose weight gain considerable length to their penises.

some of them even become dickheads..sorry..i mean penises.... :lol::lol::lol:

Oh my....well DUH! Once that big ol beer belly gets in the view ...it musta shrunk. Puuuullleeze! Beer belly go away and ta-da....PENIS!!! LMFAO.

We don't go around bitchin that when We become pregnant our puss' :lol: disappears now do We?

:lol::lol::lol::lol: :good job:

:lol::lol::lol: