Get struck by train, sue the railroad

Wolfie

So trains travel...on tracks? 

Wow!

Came as a shock to me. :wha':

This thread got me wondering, really, so I checked all this with my 5 year old. Always a safe bet that if a 5 year old knows, then this is probably rocket science. Usually. Because all the 5 year olds work for NASA.

So I asked him "What are railroad tracks for?"

and he said "Trains."

Trains!!! On the tracks!!!

Very matter-of-factly he told me this, actually, like i was probably a little bit or even alot stupid for asking the question in the first place.

Yup. :psychofun:

yes i know that. grrrrr. hee hee. but yesterday i couldn't get the icon thingy on the other thread to show me what i just saw: a gorgeous photo of a flower. (that's beautiful, rainbowdemon).

Thanks. There's a bunch of good ones there. A lot of ZP members contributed. It was a good thread. Janet was much help and encouragement to everyone involved!!

:)

and they wonder why the entire world laughs at US. fuck, i'm laughing at both the train company and the idiot woman (who obviously never read 'the little engine that could') i hope she fucking loses.

all lawsuits, all the time--it's the amerikan way. :lol:

We think it's pretty ridiculous too SG...AND I'd like to slap that friggin' idiot of a woman and her lawyer for taking the case and ESPECIALLY her mother for having such a stupid ass daughter :reallymad: ...ok..I'm done. :rolleyes:

Edited by Warflower

Fantastic picture!!

yes, definitely and thank you for this as well.

AND I'd like to slap that friggin' idiot of a woman and her lawyer for taking the case and ESPECIALLY her mother for having such a stupid ass daughter :reallymad: ...ok..I'm done.  :rolleyes:

i'd like to smack everyone who ever does something so damn stupid as to enhance US stupidity in the world (or the journos for paying attention to shit like this and not writing about more important things).

malicious, he amazes me in the same way the republicans in the US amaze me. and because of the squatter in the shitehouse, i've not been to here in ages, i used to visit every day but now too distracted by what's going on back in the states.

thank you for reminding me (one of my things was to read up on UK politics and at least familiarise myself w/things here but haven't really had time since june in germany). bah.