Happy Halloween!

DudeAsInCool

we might be able to do this year what we couldn't the last two years: go as mr and mrs JFK, me w/the bloody pink chanel suit and him w/the brains and shit hanging down the back of his head (ideally we'd rent the 1964 lincoln but dunno about here). we have other ideas as well *evil* hee hee, we're sick and twisted individuals.

I once knew some twins that went as new and used Kotex's :) The sickest costume I saw was a guy who went as Karen Quinlan's brother (he had her draped over his shoulder) :lol:

I'm going as 80s roadkill...wooohooo

i'll definitely post pics of my craziness

oh...and my house's jack-o-lantern is going to look something like this

pumkinpuke2.jpg

Only with all the empties of liquor and beer we've collected this semester scattered around him

:lol: at redneck.

then again, there's the nazi prodding the concentration camp survivor down the street or more recently, lynndie england and prisoner on-a-leash.

decisions, decisions :lol:

Y'all are too tough!

Wolfie...I'm gonna laugh my ass off if one of those old folks beats you with a walking stick.

SG... I hope you bump into some Muslims along the way if you do the prisoner on a leash bit. Let me know what their reaction is.

:lol:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now